2012 BMW 1 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1 Series model:
Makes Driving an Experience
By bg1024 on 04/28/12 08:56 AM (PDT)

2012 BMW 1 Series Coupe 135i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased a 2012 model 135i that is my fourth BMW, and by far the most fun to drive. Performance is a given with the Turbo engine, and the road "feel" makes for an enjoyable experience every time. There's something about knowing you can do what you want to do when you want it, particularly when someone passes you then settles in right in front of you, that gives a wonderful feel of confidence. It's one of those things that will only get better with age, sorta like it's owner!

BMW 135i is Fantastic
By bmw_driver_ on 07/03/11 15:16 PM (PDT)

2012 BMW 1 Series Coupe 135i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have been incredibly pleased with my 2012 135i since getting it three weeks ago. It is powerful,responsive and a lot of fun to drive. The 7 speed double clutch transmission is fast and smooth. I was a bit sceptical at first, as I am used to using a standard manual transmission with a manual clutch, but I am a convert now. I could never shift as smoothly or as fast as I can with the automated double clutch system. I got the navigation system, which comes with iDrive. It is very intuitive and works very well. It is very easy to change map views or enter destinations. The voice activation sis a bit iffy while driving with air conditioning on, frequently misunderstanding commands.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 BMW 1 Series Coupe in VA is:

$156 per month*