2011 BMW 1 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1 Series model:
First BMW
By RoyalFlush on 08/19/10 21:40 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After so much waiting and trying to trade in my previous car, I have to say that I am completely happy with this 2011 128i. It is my first BMW, and this car is just great. I love how it drives, and I love the noise of the engine. I love all the little extras it has. I would recommend this car to anyone who doesn't really care about owning a coupe. A lot of people complain that it's a coupe and that you have to help the people in the back get inside, but after all it is a coupe!! and that's why I got it. Its something different, and Its a really unique car. It's fast, and it accelerates quick and you won't regret owning one.

A Fun Drive
By Driver on 07/20/10 08:47 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

If your objective is have a car that is fun to drive, you will do no better than a BMW 1. While our BMW 3 was a fun car it does not even come close to providing the fun drive of the BMW 1. It will bring a smile to your face every time you get behind the wheel. Because of the limited rear seat room this is not a family car.

The wait is over
By greysworld on 07/17/10 06:20 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just had this car for a week after a long time of research and test drives among German cars. I am gratified to have chosen this one, handling and dynamics at its best on this solid compact car! I am a daily commuter in the DC and NOVA area and it never fails to put a smile in my face regardless of what traffic I am in. The new version of i drive is so much better and easy to use. Finally, they caught up with the Japanese delivery of easy to use technology. This car is a testament to BMW's claim as the ultimate driving machine.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 BMW 1 Series in VA is:

$166 per month*