2010 BMW 1 Series Consumer Review: Have had it a month

2010 BMW 1 Series - Consumer Review

128i Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Have had it a month
By greasemonkey8 on

2010 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Was very surprised to find that this vehicle had enough room for me, considering a 40 inch inseam. And I mean, no cramping at all. that being said, this is my 4th BMW since 1985 - Have liked them all. Have strayed over the years, but everytime I come back to BMW I know why. There's just something different about them. Perhaps that's why they are called the ultimate driving machine :)

Mine came with all the packages, sans the navi. Why bother with it these days if you have a smart phone right? I can't say there is anything I don't like about. Coming out of a larger vehicle, I really like the size and the power even in the 128 at 230hp is ABUNDANT. I have the paddle shifters and the great thing about them is that you don't have to mess with the console shifter to work with them. Make your decision, press to downshift, floor and launch. My only complaint will come as I sign on the dotted line for my first speeding ticket :(

As was previously mentioned, the standard sound system, while listed as having 10 speakers, actually only has 6. Two rear, two door and two subs in the floor under the seats. I thought this would really be a bother coming from a vehicle that speakers coming from every space and surround sound, but it's tolerable and sounds the best when utilizing the ipod side of my iPhone. They could have added in some tweeters on the doors at least

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review