2010 BMW 1 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1 Series model:
Trophy Wife
By tasseltoosh on 12/30/12 12:08 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 1 Series Convertible 135i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

My BMW is what was promised: "The Ultimate Driving machine". It's fast, fun and flirty. However..... This car is for the person who would be willing to support a trophy wife (or pool boy). It's gorgeous and the envy of all, but she continually wants new things and things cost!! Beware, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Tires - runflats. Nice thought, but they ride rough. Replacement is $350 each and meant to last only 35,000 miles. They go "flat" rather easily. (Three flats in 6 months) I had a complete blow out after hitting a pothole. Cost vs trade-in value is not what I expected.

The one
By coach25 on 04/12/11 21:26 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 1 Series Convertible 135i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The best car I have ever owned. Excellent fit and finish. But, it's the performance that really is the kicker. Have had three BMW's and this is the best. It is number one.

Makes us feel younger
By malcolm on 01/31/10 20:30 PM (PST)

2010 BMW 1 Series Convertible 128i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 2010 convertible replaced our 2007 series 3 sedan. Feels the same as I drive it around southern Florida. With the top down I feel about twenty years younger and it is a fun drive. Tight turns, great acceleration, the joy of cruising around has reappeared. Cost was similar to my series three car. Blue tooth option is a must. Safety features abound.

Love It
By Craig on 01/16/10 04:14 AM (PST)

2010 BMW 1 Series Convertible 128i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a 2008 128i convertible loaded and have it for now approx 1.5 years. I cant tell you how much I love this car. In the summer I am pretty much the envy of all. Car runs great (plenty of testosterone so to speak), feels great behind the wheel, has a stunning look, and consistently has averaged 21-24 mpg. Overall, love the car and consider it a great buy. One more thing. The dealer has been great in answering any questions I have and taking care of all the FREE service. I plan on keeping this car a long time.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW 1 Series Convertible in VA is:

$140 per month*