Used 2010 BMW 1 Series 128i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 BMW 1 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1 Series model:

Makes us feel younger
By malcolm

2010 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 2010 convertible replaced our 2007 series 3 sedan. Feels the same as I drive it around southern Florida. With the top down I feel about twenty years younger and it is a fun drive. Tight turns, great acceleration, the joy of cruising around has reappeared. Cost was similar to my series three car. Blue tooth option is a must. Safety features abound.

The look the styling, the comfort. It is a convertible you can be proud of. Gas mileage is fine. Reliability is a BMW trademark.

The back seat room is questionable. But I do not plan to sit back there. My young grandchildren will have enough room.

Love It
By Craig

2010 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought a 2008 128i convertible loaded and have it for now approx 1.5 years. I cant tell you how much I love this car. In the summer I am pretty much the envy of all. Car runs great (plenty of testosterone so to speak), feels great behind the wheel, has a stunning look, and consistently has averaged 21-24 mpg. Overall, love the car and consider it a great buy. One more thing. The dealer has been great in answering any questions I have and taking care of all the FREE service. I plan on keeping this car a long time.

The look, feel, and how it handles on the road.

Only one....the cupholder needs improvement.