2009 BMW 1 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 2

2009 BMW 1 Series - Consumer Reviews

2009 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

128i Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific 1 Series model:
Great Car... Really
By gman on 07/28/09 14:12 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We've had this car a few months. Overall the best car we've ever owned. BMW service is the same as with a car for $100k, so you feel like a king! Sport package is the way to go, car grips the road and never lets go. 128i is way over powered, you will for sure get a ticket. Driver and front passenger seating with power seats is great. Back seat is terrible for bigger folk. Good only for kids or the dog. We like the small size of the car for zipping around town and out to the lake. Good ride quality. We have a squeak in the back seat. We are addressing this build issue with BMW. BMW has treated us well so far, but we are headed back for a second try for the repair.

Fun Fun Fun!!!
By Ed Farr on 07/21/09 16:32 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Traded in my 2006 Black Nissan 350Z for a base 128i with comfort access since I needed the back seats and man, I can't stop driving it!!! Compared to the Z, I am getting better MPG and I get the back seats! This is the most fun car I have ever driven.

Hold ON
By First-time on 07/13/09 17:04 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car. Excellent feel with the driver. Fun and practical and affordable enough for the trip to and from work. Price is reasonable if you get just the Premium package with heated seats. You don't need the 135, wonderful fast car but overkill for DD.

Thinking man (or woman's) 1
By a1addict on 04/22/09 15:45 PM (PDT)

2009 BMW 1 Series 128i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great enthusiast's car. Does all the things that count very very well. Excellent communication with the driver. Practical and affordable enough (at least for the 128) for the DD. Price is reasonable if you don't need all the extras, and you really don't. 135 is a thrill ride but was overkill and all too hazardous to the health of my license. 128 is plenty powerful, brakes are too, also lighter and better weight dist.