Incredible Vehicle
By Scuba Steve on
2008 BMW 1 Series 135i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I am 6'2" and I am very comfortable in the car. I have been in it for several hours at a time and never felt the urge to have to shift my weight in the seat. I was initialy concerned about my leg resting against the firewall and it becoming uncomfortable but its actually quite nice. The stock stereo is very nice and the iPod connection is effortless. The shifting is incredibly easy, the clutch is quite predictable and the power is relentless. I can be going 80 mph on the highway and floor it and the car just takes off. The footwell is a little cramped and I don't suggest driving with sandals on. Cornering is incredible as well and if your going too fast the DSC kicks in just when it should.
Favorite Features
Engine power, interior comfort, exterior design, stereo w/ iPod, looks from other drivers. The car is very tight too, not a single rattle of any kind.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage is rather poor at average of 18 mpg, but the mpg readouts on the car's computer help you control it. The one usable cup holder gets in the way of shifting but its not bad unless your performance driving.