2008 BMW 1 Series Consumer Review: I love the 135i

2008 BMW 1 Series - Consumer Review

I love the 135i
By Jorge on

2008 BMW 1 Series 135i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I've been driving the car for more than 22,000 miles now and I think I can have some comments: 1. I had the usual problems: The HPFP, the bluetooth firmware upgrade, all the tails lights failing and the safety recall for the seat belts. 2. The run flats awful, replaced them with Michellin A/S now and rides much better 3. Gas mileages is not great. The car has been problem free for the last 5,000 miles and I personally think there is NO perfect car, I was lucky that BMW Charlottesville has been ver professional and helped me all the time when I faced problems. However, if you love cars, this is the one! Test drive one and see for yourself.

The N54 engine is a masterpiece, once they have replaced the fuel pump. That Manual trans is excellent and will give you a lot of joy. Problems are resolved now for the new models and I hope you get one. In my case I had to get my 135 on year One of the One.

1. Drop the run flats 2. The BMW free maintenance program is worthless if you want to keep the car x the long term. Check other sites for realistic recommendations.