2013 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Continental GTC model:
Best Luxury Sports Car on the Market
By mww824804 on 05/19/13 08:11 AM (PDT)

2013 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible 2dr Convertible AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

Very few cars that cost upwards of 200k make sense to purchase. However, with the Bentley GTC you definitely see where the money goes. With custom interiors, hand-crafted seats, and an exterior unmatched by anything else, Bentley really does know how to build a car. After driving mine for about a year now, all I can say is how timeless of a car it really is and will continue to be.

Our Bentley GTC was a LEMON!
By lee1970 on 09/20/12 10:30 AM (PDT)

Got a brand new 2012 Bentley GTC in April 2012. It was a lemon. Lots of problems. Broke down twice. Terrible car. The car was sold to me with defective tires too. They had to replace them. It was in and out of the shop all the time. The dealer (Bentley Naples) was a nightmare to deal with as well. Filed Florida Lemon Law. Vehicle was bought back by Bentley as a "manufacturer buy-back". Got full refund. Would never buy a Bentley again or recommend this vehicle to anyone. They tried to make me a sign a non-disclosure document to prevent me making this public. I refused. They told me that is common practice. I asked why. They said to protect the brand name.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.