Used 2013 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Continental GTC model:

Best Luxury Sports Car on the Market
By mww824804

2013 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible 2dr Convertible AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

Very few cars that cost upwards of 200k make sense to purchase. However, with the Bentley GTC you definitely see where the money goes. With custom interiors, hand-crafted seats, and an exterior unmatched by anything else, Bentley really does know how to build a car. After driving mine for about a year now, all I can say is how timeless of a car it really is and will continue to be.

Bentley has features most cars don't because it was hand built. The interior lacks any plastic, and is filled with metal and leather. The booming engine upon start-up and the curves of the exterior create one spectacular car.

The GPS is a touchscreen and has a dated interface, not a huge issue, but definitely an improvement.

Our Bentley GTC was a LEMON!
By lee1970

Got a brand new 2012 Bentley GTC in April 2012. It was a lemon. Lots of problems. Broke down twice. Terrible car. The car was sold to me with defective tires too. They had to replace them. It was in and out of the shop all the time. The dealer (Bentley Naples) was a nightmare to deal with as well. Filed Florida Lemon Law. Vehicle was bought back by Bentley as a "manufacturer buy-back". Got full refund. Would never buy a Bentley again or recommend this vehicle to anyone. They tried to make me a sign a non-disclosure document to prevent me making this public. I refused. They told me that is common practice. I asked why. They said to protect the brand name.

None. Never really got much chance to drive it between it keep breaking down and being in for service all the time.

Don't care. Would never buy another Bentley so it wouldn't affect me what they do to it.