2007 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L W12 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (7 reviews )
Disappointed
By Travis on 04/16/10 16:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible 2dr Convertible AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

I just decided to treat myself, and while shopping came across an 07 with 15k miles on it, beautiful car, but the transmission was bothering me by the way it shifted on the test drive. The sales rep swore it was normal, but after driving for the last 33 years, I know what a transmission should feel like. Decided not to get this one, but will continue to look.

GTC Bentley Quality Sinking Like Benz
By John Lander on 01/24/08 20:13 PM (PST)

This vehicle has a beautiful interior, but that is about all I can say good about it. Handling is reminiscent of my 10 year old Rolls. I thought this car would be much tighter, and squeak free, just not the case. Electronic gremlins, including a very slow downshift automatic transmission. Dealership says "everything is normal". We will now be selling a pretty new car.

Best of All 3!
By jim on 12/25/07 13:57 PM (PST)

I've owned a GT, Spur and now the GTC and this is the best of all three. Better drive/ride/handling than the GT and Spur - AND, as of 2008 model, they've eliminated all the kinks/idiosyncs out of the electronics, esp. the phone and nav. system from the earlier models. The GTC is a joy to drive and a head turner. Build quality is better than ever and the sound system, in a word, spectacular. The GTC is, in a word, masterful. Even the Breitling clock is improved!

The Best
By Bodacious Bentley on 02/13/07 13:32 PM (PST)

This car is truly amazing. Having come out of Mercedes SL55s and Porsche 911s, I can only say this is an incredible blend of muscle and sheer elegance.

My Dream Car
By Joseph Connor on 01/08/07 15:08 PM (PST)

I just bought my first Bentley (Continental GTC) for myself for Christmas. I have a Ferrari 306 Modenna Spider and this Bentley to my amazement could easily outperform it. If you're looking for extreme style and class while getting the performance of a Ferrari or race car for not too much money (if you're already in this market), this is a win, win, win, win situation. I promise you'll be happy and proud you bought this car.

Continental GTC
By JA on 12/31/06 20:00 PM (PST)

I have had the Bentley Continental GTC for about one week now. It is a real blast to drive. I am planning to get rid of my older Bentley GT because this one is so much fun to drive! The interior is the best part of the car. The leather is like no other car in the world! The GTC drives so nicely I prefer to drive this over my Rolls Royce Phantom. In my opinion this is Bentley's best car yet!

Bentley Continental GTC, What a Car!
By BENTLEY_MAN_SAM on 12/27/06 11:03 AM (PST)

I absolutely love this car. I think that Bentley did a GREAT job with it. It is beautiful and handles well, plus it has GREAT acceleration. My kids love it! My 12 year old's friends are always ask for rides in it, and there's NEVER a wait at the valet! ha ha. GO BENTLEY!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.