Used 2007 Bentley Continental GTC Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Bentley Continental-gtc - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L W12 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (7 reviews )

Disappointed
By Travis

2007 Bentley Continental GTC 2dr Convertible AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

I just decided to treat myself, and while shopping came across an 07 with 15k miles on it, beautiful car, but the transmission was bothering me by the way it shifted on the test drive. The sales rep swore it was normal, but after driving for the last 33 years, I know what a transmission should feel like. Decided not to get this one, but will continue to look.

GTC Bentley Quality Sinking Like Benz
By John Lander

2007 Bentley Continental GTC 2dr Convertible AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

This vehicle has a beautiful interior, but that is about all I can say good about it. Handling is reminiscent of my 10 year old Rolls. I thought this car would be much tighter, and squeak free, just not the case. Electronic gremlins, including a very slow downshift automatic transmission. Dealership says "everything is normal". We will now be selling a pretty new car.

Favorite Features

Leather Interior, Seating position, Center Clock.

Suggested Improvements

Go study BMW or AMG front end suspensions. This car handles awfully. MPG Real World 8MPG. Although the car looks good and interior is beautiful, the rest of this car should have a "BUICK" Logo on it.

Best of All 3!
By jim

2007 Bentley Continental GTC 2dr Convertible AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

I've owned a GT, Spur and now the GTC and this is the best of all three. Better drive/ride/handling than the GT and Spur - AND, as of 2008 model, they've eliminated all the kinks/idiosyncs out of the electronics, esp. the phone and nav. system from the earlier models. The GTC is a joy to drive and a head turner. Build quality is better than ever and the sound system, in a word, spectacular. The GTC is, in a word, masterful. Even the Breitling clock is improved!

Favorite Features

Handling. Styling, both interior and exterior. Sat Radio (now standard for life). Massive power and smooth as silk drivetrain. Though top isn't metal - it is amazing -- and interior sound level is amazing for a convertible. No wind noise.

Suggested Improvements

Wish they had "Onstar"/"Teleaid" assist button (got used to them on the ole Benz's --and another 6" in backseat legroom! (but hey- it's a convertible). They got rid of the free maintenance though a BIG bummer!

The Best
By Bodacious Bentley

2007 Bentley Continental GTC 2dr Convertible AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is truly amazing. Having come out of Mercedes SL55s and Porsche 911s, I can only say this is an incredible blend of muscle and sheer elegance.

Favorite Features

The interior and engine performance.

Suggested Improvements

Offer satellite radio.

My Dream Car
By Joseph Connor

2007 Bentley Continental GTC 2dr Convertible AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

I just bought my first Bentley (Continental GTC) for myself for Christmas. I have a Ferrari 306 Modenna Spider and this Bentley to my amazement could easily outperform it. If you're looking for extreme style and class while getting the performance of a Ferrari or race car for not too much money (if you're already in this market), this is a win, win, win, win situation. I promise you'll be happy and proud you bought this car.

Favorite Features

The convertible top and HUGE engine.

Suggested Improvements

Provide better advertising for this car so more people can enjoy the great feeling of owning one of these beautiful machines.