Used 2007 Bentley Continental GT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Bentley Continental-gt - Consumer Reviews

2007 Bentley Continental GT Coupe

Base 6.0L W12 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (1 review )

The Bentley that Reinvented the Name
By The Man

2007 Bentley Continental GT Coupe 2dr Coupe AWD (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

From the day that I took delivery of this car my life has truly become more interesting! I couldn't help but sit in the car for the majority of the first day, whether I was driving somewhere or I was in my garage. The interior is literally unparalleled in the current automotive market. The outside is a perfect complement for the goregous interior. With sweeping lines that run the length of the car, the Bentley Continental GT still reminds me of the old carriage cars of the early ninties, which is so rare to see in modern cars. The performance is amazing, handling, acceleration, and top speed are all great for a car that is as comfortable as it is, and that weights 5300 pounds!

Favorite Features

One thing that most people do not know about the Bentley Continental GT is that it has an automatically deployed rear spoiler to aid high speed handling. It deploys automatically at around 100 mph and is located right under the rear windshield, mounted onto the trunk lid!

Suggested Improvements

More torque would greatly improve acceleration, plus losing a few hundred pounds would really make this car competitive! The electricly activated trunk lid could go a little faster, but when that is one of your first complaints, you know you are driving a great car!