2005 Bentley Continental GT - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.0L W12 Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Automatic - (35 reviews )
THIS IS IT!
By B. Olander on 06/03/05 19:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

The 2005 Bentley Continental GT has outstanding build quality. Other manufacturers now need to play catch up. Bentley has been able to maintain the "Bentley image" with help from the Volkswagen/Audi infusion of capital. This car's engine wants to run, with tons of hp and torque. The leather inside is of the finest quality. This model's limited production should keep it a classic. Except for the twin turbo charges, i believe W.O. Bentley himself would have approved of this car. It has power, power, and more power in one really slick package.

Next Time Around Will Be Ferrari!
By John Telerico on 05/30/05 22:18 PM (PDT)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

The interior of the Bentley Continental GT is pretty, but it has no headroom even without a sunroof. This car also has poor overall handling. The engine is strong off the line and above 70 mph. Its braking is no better than a Lincoln Navigator's. The Continental GT is just too heavy. If you are over 6 feet tall, forget about comfort. Its quality has not met my expections, especially considering the fact that I had to wait a year for my ordered car to come in. This is a good car, it's but far from great. It truly does nothing great.

Artwork on Wheels
By Raul Juan Escudero on 05/27/05 13:17 PM (PDT)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

The 2005 Bentley Continental GT is an extraordinary car. As an ultra luxurious coupe it has no rival, except for the Ferrari Scaglieti, which is an entirely different automobile and is significantly more expensive. It is luxurious with an understated flair.

Bentley - Major Disappointment
By KEITH on 05/20/05 23:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

My Bentley Continental GT was tons of fun for about three months, but now every punk kid is driving one! It has electronics issues galore. Also, this is an extremely heavy car that does not handle like I had expected. Its engine is superior, however its ergonomic design is not up to par either. I should have bought the Aston Martin or Ferrari.

2005 Bentley Continental GT - Love it
By perrie on 05/07/05 18:05 PM (PDT)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

The 2005 Bentley Continental GT is the greast ca in the world. It's fun to drive, superior to my Mercedes-Benz S55 and almost as much fun as my Ferrari 360. It has excellent build quality, pickup, and styling. Iave already ordered a Bently Flying Spur. This car is a real head turner.

Bentley GT
By anthony p browne on 05/07/05 15:14 PM (PDT)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

Get used to all the looks and whistles on the road. The 2005 Bentley Continental GT is an eye catcher! Its performance is fantastic, and the roar from the exhaust tell you so. The old fashioned smell of leather and wood brings back memories. I'm 6'3" and 210 pounda and this car isn't made for people my size but it's like shoes, if I like them I'll squeeze in. Nothing in this world is perfect, but this Bentley sure is close.

Time in Motion
By R. Olander on 04/16/05 12:36 PM (PDT)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

Wow! The Bentley Continental GT is a new benchmark. The interior workmanship is excellent and the exterior looks great from the front and side views. Its rear legroom is a liitle skimpy, but Bentley delivers on the 1952 Continental R concept. This vehicle will be a real classic. It was worth the wait.

My take on the Bentley Continental GT.
By David on 04/14/05 22:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

I enjoy the Bentley Continental GT very much. It may not be the fastest in acceleration or handle the best but it is an all around solid car that performs very well in all catagories. The fuel mileage is not very good but that is to be expected from a 5,300 lb. car with a twin turbo 6.0 liter engine.

Terrible electronics
By 05bntly on 03/10/05 21:46 PM (PST)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is absolutely gorgeous, is a blast to drive, but it is the worst quality new car I have ever owned. The electronics in the car fail in one way or another about every three weeks. One fourth of the miles on the car have been put on going back to the dealer for repairs. It is so bad, the car now qualifies for a buyback under my state Lemon Law. I am very disappointed with the quality of the electronics. Also, the customer service is very much below my expectaions for a car in this price range. My advice to anyone considering buying one is to wait till they get all the bugs worked out of the electonics in the car.

Golfer
By Len Tweten on 02/14/05 13:02 PM (PST)

2005 Bentley Continental GT 2dr Coupe (6.0L 12cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned many fine cars and this Bentley Continental GT coupe is without doubt the very best car ever, My wife loves it as well. There are twenty of them here in Bighorn. I traded in my Aston Martin for this car and an glad that I did.