Used 2012 Audi TTS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Audi Tts - Consumer Reviews

2012 Audi TTS

View reviews for a specific TTS model:

Not all sports cars are made for summer.
By gvr99

2012 Audi TTS Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

In reference to the title. I am one that doesn't really believe in stowing a car for the winter. Especially an Audi TTS Quattro. I live near Toronto, Canada and my business is downtown Toronto. Yes we come from the land of the ice and snow 4 to 5 months of the year. The TTS is a sports car made for this weather. In November off came the 19" summers and on went the 18" winters. There are not many vehicles I can think of that handle the ice and snow better. The 4 cylinder Turbo is awesome on fuel. The option of automatic or paddle shifters makes for an easy commute in traffic and a quick shift into sport manual mode and we have lots of shifting fun. This car is fast and handles very very well.

Favorite Features

My TTS is loaded, I really like a lot of things about it. It cuts through everything, it's more of a sports car crossed with a rally car. I had a Porsche Boxster S. I really loved that car in summer. In winter it was a dog and really not that well built. To many problems to mention, service was horrible and it was the end of my Porsche experience. As for the Audi it is awesome Summer and Winter. Tons of rear storage space for a sports car. Fit and finish really blows my old Porsche away. Great seats. Bose Stereo. and Nav. Voice commands work very well. It is a solid sports car. I can fit my sons goalie gear in the back with the back seats folder down it's almost a sports wagon. Awesome !

Suggested Improvements

OK, so now you want to hear about the niggly stuff that I could live without but would be nice to have ? Memory seats with memory telescopic steering wheel and mirrors. A soft ride setting for those pot hole filled roads. An armrest with storage. Tire pressure sensors that can be disingaged for the winter tire season so you not staring at a tire warning light all winter. Otherwise for me. This is a perfect car !!!! Did I mention the excellent gas milage ! If you're from a part of the world that has a real winter and you don't believe in storing your 65K sports car in the garage for 5 months. The best AWD system in the biz. Automatic commuting comfort. Your sports/rally car awaits you.