2010 Audi TTS Consumer Review: Can't go wrong with the TTS!!!

2010 Audi TTS - Consumer Review

Premium quattro 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Automated Manual)

Can't go wrong with the TTS!!!
By Stuart Ferreyra on

2010 Audi TTS Premium quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I researched the TTS for a various long months before making the decision to go test drive it reading articles on the web and asking man Audi owners about their experience with the brand. I loved the car from the minute I drove it out of the dealer but it took me a good month to explore the full potential of it. A few weeks after the purchase the dealer had to change a faulty temperature sensor in the transmission. Since then, there's nothing wrong that I could say about it. The handling is outstanding, the 4 wheel-drive makes it glide on winding roads. The acceleration and take off feel like flying a rocket. Driving a TTS is a real pleasure. The TTS will not let you down, period.

To be 100% honest, my favorite features would make me write about every single nut and bolt of my Audi TTS From the exterior to the interior to the wheels and the engine power, this car has no downsides. I've owned this car for over 8 months and I still look forward to drive it every morning.

Another 25HP (for a total of 290) and less turbo lag would make an already very satisfied owner drool even more often.