Used 2010 Audi TTS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi TTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TTS model:

TTS Roadster 2010 - owned for 2 months
By GG MRG

2010 Audi TTS Premium quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

A perfect sport car if living in Canada, 7 months of winter per year and the Quattro makes sense if driving daily tens of kilometers. My son and me tested for at least one year several TT and TTS 2009 models and finally we decided for the TTS Roadster 2010. We signed the deal same day after the last test drive. We own the car for 2 months already, 4400 km so far. The car is a dream to drive, performs amazingly in the city or on the highway, it is impossible not to get noticed while driving this car. I took the car with my wife for a long weekend 1600 km round trip. Excellent ride with the top down, less noise in the cockpit when the screen is elevated and almost no noise when windows are up

Superb take off, the launch system, magnetic ride, round engine sound, smaller turbines lag than some competitors, excellent interior and exterior design, the dual clutch transmission, ability to drive Sport/Normal, Manual/Automatic, two levels of suspension Sport/Comfort, a surprisingly large trunk

The next model, the TTRS, 5 cylinders, 333 HP, 0-100 in 4.7 sec. A little bit more storage space in the cockpit. Replace the CD changer with IPhone /Ipod interface, larger glove compartment able to store the owner manuals.

TTS
By collecter

2010 Audi TTS Premium quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I simply love this car, I only had it for a few months and it's given me much more than I asked for. It's such a smooth ride. I thought this vehicle was worth way more than 50g.

exterior, interior, sound system, engine sound, gps

maybe audi should use a two tone color for the interior. That would really make the car spectacular.

This car is ...
By Niki_bebe

2010 Audi TTS Premium quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Great this car is so much fun for my family. My kids love this car and the way it handles is a dream i would recommend this car for anyone, anyone that has a lot of money that is, you see this car is like super expensive and there is no way someone that doesn't get paid a lot can afford it so unless you are financially stable don't get this car trust me. But if you make lots of money go for it! :)

The color the design the way it handles

Nothing, its perfect

Can't go wrong with the TTS!!!
By Stuart Ferreyra

2010 Audi TTS Premium quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I researched the TTS for a various long months before making the decision to go test drive it reading articles on the web and asking man Audi owners about their experience with the brand. I loved the car from the minute I drove it out of the dealer but it took me a good month to explore the full potential of it. A few weeks after the purchase the dealer had to change a faulty temperature sensor in the transmission. Since then, there's nothing wrong that I could say about it. The handling is outstanding, the 4 wheel-drive makes it glide on winding roads. The acceleration and take off feel like flying a rocket. Driving a TTS is a real pleasure. The TTS will not let you down, period.

To be 100% honest, my favorite features would make me write about every single nut and bolt of my Audi TTS From the exterior to the interior to the wheels and the engine power, this car has no downsides. I've owned this car for over 8 months and I still look forward to drive it every morning.

Another 25HP (for a total of 290) and less turbo lag would make an already very satisfied owner drool even more often.