Used 2009 Audi TT 2.0T quattro Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2009 Audi TT Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:

Sophisticated Sport
By Ken

2009 Audi TT Hatchback 2.0T quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

This car loves corners. It is fun to drive and makes my commute to work enjoyable. I decided on the Audi over Porsche, BMW, Lexus, Infiniti and have enjoyed the decision daily. Consistently surprised at how quickly I get up to traffic speed with torque to spare when I want to pass someone. Brakes are quick to engage without being too grippy. My wife and I had no plans to take our girls in it, but they love it. Lots of fun to drop off at school surrounded by monster SUVs and minivans. Booster shopping was a challenge. For as small and low as the car is, there has not been a grocery or Costco run it has not yet been able to handle. Thoroughly enjoying my mid-life crisis mobile.

Quattro: great cornering, holds the road with no tire noise. Sport mode: won't shift until it hits redline, and great throttle growl Interior: luxury car feel inside (enhanced leather package). Steering wheel: good feel, like the flat bottom.

Door swing: I have to open the door wide to easily get in and out, requiring a little more hunting for the best parking spot. Bluetooth: Connects easily, others complain about difficulty hearing me through it. Small item storage: two cupholders does not give enough space for small items.

Great Package!
By CarGuy

2009 Audi TT Hatchback 2.0T quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

The TT provides a great balance of performance, handling, safety and economy. The power is more than adequate, particularly considering the great low end torque. The S-Tronic transmission is a super design - I use it as an automatic around town and switch to the paddle shifters for spirited driving on the twisties. I've averaged 28 mpg overall and seen 34 mpg on trips. The quattro AWD is smooth and effective in snow. The fun-to-drive factor is way high. The build quality and interior and exterior materials are excellent. This car brings a smile every time I get behind the wheel.

Interior and exterior styling, superb engine and transmission. Good fuel economy.

I'd like to see a sun roof option.