One year anniversary
By It'sAKeeper on
2008 Audi TT 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
It's been a year now and I still love this car. I did have a problem with the top locking up. Now there is a recall for that part(s). I'm over 6 feet but I sit comfortably in this convertible. Kicking myself for not purchasing the Audi Care Service for $740 in IL. Maybe they will let me buy it before the 15k service? Love the paddle shifters. Hate the Ipod interface. I have to guess at the playlist, album, artists. My wife used regular unleaded against my wishes and it has not affected my 28mpg! Where can I get some track time and properly learn how to push this car to its limits.
Favorite Features
Great fuel economy. 28 mpg on regular or premium! Drive it year round on all-season tires. Better than rear-axle Porsche. Comfortable for us tall guys. Synthetic suede is nice and not as hot as leather in the summer and not as cold in the winter. Seats heat quickly. Brakes are good.
Suggested Improvements
Navi is small, sits too low, poor graphics, and functions are as old as the petro in the fuel tank. Skip it! Leather upgrade doesn't get you a lot and wears poorly. No seat position memory for a second driver. Massive skid plate with a special bolt and internal cabin filter requires dealer service.