Love my Audi TT Mark II
By Floridacarwiz on
2008 Audi TT 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)
Took delivery in late July after ordering the 1st of May. Could not be happier. My last convertible was 17 years ago, a Silver Buick Reatta. Reatta needed more power and was much heavier than the TT and had vague steering compared to razor sharp feel now. I flashed the chip with APR software and the car moves very responsively and smoothly. Also replaced the fogs with PIAA HIDs and put in bright amber DRLs. I plan to install an air intake system and rework the exhaust in the near future. The car will be a project, with mods installed as they come to market. I may even put in a higher- performance turbo in the future, with nitrous being considered.
Favorite Features
DSG is a blast with more shift modes than I ever had b4, RPM blip up is great. Sirius satellite with 6-CD changer and Bose system has really nice sound and features. 18-inch wheels and fat Pirelli tires perform nicely. Baseball stitch seats are very comfy and get a lot of attention.
Suggested Improvements
Just would have liked a little more trunk space, or compatible custom-made luggage for maximizing use of the trunk compartment. Also, a tonneau cover for when the top is down would be a nice feature. Would like to see the TT-RS model come to fruition with at least 350HP from the mighty 2.0.