2008 Audi TT 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual Consumer Review - I won this baby and

2008 Audi TT - Consumer Review

2008 Audi TT 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

2.0T Convertible (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automated Manual)

I won this baby and WOW!
By I won it! on

2008 Audi TT 2.0T 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I won a 08 TT coupe in Bixoli, MS at the Grand Casino and traded it for a Roadster with 47 miles on it at the dealer. I have had 6 convertibles before this and never an Audi (3 MGs, 1 Mustang, 1 LeSabre, 1 Miata). This baby takes the cake, it is smooth and agressive at the same time. I just love this car. It is a real eye turner also. Drives well in the city and runs like a scalded dog when you put your foot into it on the interstate. I love when the automatic spooler goes up at 75mph (you can manually do it also in town ) and people point at you with amazement as you pass.

Favorite Features

Curb appeal and warranty. The Roadster has a huge truck. I was impressed when I looked in it. It also has several nooks and cranny storage compartments around the car. It also come with a bag to tranport your skis inside the car.

Suggested Improvements

I guess I was surprised with no spare tire but then when I saw the included roadside assistance covers that and there is a compressor and a can of fix a flat in truck I was comforted. There is a spot for a donut tire under the truck floor if it ever does start concerning me.