Happy TT Driver
By FLKUW on
2008 Audi TT 3.2 quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)
I am a previous 2003 TT roadster owner and I was very happy with this car. However, the improvements of the 2008 made it a car I had to have. I was reluctant to give up my turbo to the v6 but I have to say I have not missed it much. This car still has quick pickup and speed whenever I need it. I love the optional navigation, ipod interface, and bluetooth. I also love the manageability of the cars computer view on the console. I shopped for many months before purchasing a new car and it came down to the Z06 and the TT. Yeah, some V8 corvette lover is laughing at me right now but bang for the buck I got the better car. I have been an owner of both cars and in the end best car won.
Favorite Features
The new convertible automatic top, much improved from the unfinished single layered manual convertible top of the previous models. I also love the fact the car has two SD memory slots. I load my mp3s on the memory and use it in my car way better than CDs, IPOD, or Sat. radio.
Suggested Improvements
Improve the radio/IPOD interface to actually show the songs instead of just tracks. The navigation should be more like a real GPS rather than having to use a DVD driven nav system. Make the cockpit to trunk pass through more secure so you at least have some place to secure items. Make it faster!:)