2008 Audi TT Consumer Review: Drop dead gorgeous and a fun r

2008 Audi TT Convertible - Consumer Review

2008 Audi TT Convertible

Drop dead gorgeous and a fun ride!
By Fritz Waldow on

2008 Audi TT 3.2 quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Really wonderful except the gas mileage. After having owned three 225hp TT Roadster before I have to admit I really like the sound of the engine. Compared to the 225hp experiences before however this 6cyl consumes considerably more fuel (hwy 25 vs hwy 29). Obviously the first TT almost made me a die-hard TT fan, but there have been considerable improvements to the new generation, such as a larger trunk (no lie: it can manage two gold bags), a better top, great GPS and customizable computer. Needless to say that I just love the design. All wheel makes it a safer ride even under challenging circumstances.

I love and never want to miss again the 2-SD slots (that come with the optional GPS). Handling and power, design, body integrity are upper class.

Well, I'd love to see the FSI concept on the 6cyl, too. I really would like to see aspheric outside mirrors and sun visors you can flip to the sides, too. I would enjoy a liitle more leg room (2-3 inches would do) and backrests you not to be too limited (which you'd have with the coupe)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review