2006 Audi TT Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
Awesome Audi
By M B on 04/29/07 07:27 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The 2006 Audi TT 225HP Roadster is a blast to drive. It handles very well thanks to AWD and can fly in the straightaways also.

Cannot be Duplicated
By Kalieb on 01/25/07 10:35 AM (PST)

2006 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I being 6'2" find it slightly uncomfortable with an upright seating position. However, this roadster provides a thrill that is unique. The power is adequate (could use a little more HP) for an amazingly light but sturdy car. The DSG transmission zips through gears seamlessly as if it was a continously variable. The contact and firm grip of the road through Quattro gives you the best position for off-the-line starts. The paddle-shifter located on the steering wheel gives a fun sport to driving but allows you to command more power (and speed) when you take the road. In addition, the convertible can set a mood for scenic cruising or "in-car-flight."

GREAT CAR!!!
By Jay on 08/10/05 10:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Such a fun ride, though I must say after 1 week my battery died,,kind of a fluke I guess, but other than that it's been tons of fun. Handles extremely well, twin turbo really kicks in at around 4500rpm's.

pretty cool
By david on 07/22/05 11:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in an '03 M3 for this car for a little more fun.. esp in the summer. The engine could use a little more hp but it is a blast to drive w/ great paddle shifters. Why can't BMW get it right w/ SMG?? One small problem is with the seat adjustment.. you can't get it to lean back any, as I am 6'3" so you are sitting up pretty straight up. Had a boxster S before M3 and TT is almost as much fun but can drive all year long in northeast.. big plus for me.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.