2006 Audi TT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
Awesome Audi
By M B on 04/29/07 07:27 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT 225hp quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The 2006 Audi TT 225HP Roadster is a blast to drive. It handles very well thanks to AWD and can fly in the straightaways also.

Cannot be Duplicated
By Kalieb on 01/25/07 10:35 AM (PST)

2006 Audi TT 250hp quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I being 6'2" find it slightly uncomfortable with an upright seating position. However, this roadster provides a thrill that is unique. The power is adequate (could use a little more HP) for an amazingly light but sturdy car. The DSG transmission zips through gears seamlessly as if it was a continously variable. The contact and firm grip of the road through Quattro gives you the best position for off-the-line starts. The paddle-shifter located on the steering wheel gives a fun sport to driving but allows you to command more power (and speed) when you take the road. In addition, the convertible can set a mood for scenic cruising or "in-car-flight."

Another Quattro for me
By jonny on 09/29/06 00:54 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT 225hp quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My 1989 Audi 100 Quattro served me well for 17 years, so when I finally decided to get a new car, Audi was the car to beat. I checked out the competition, but nothing came close. Although the TT is much different than a 4-door sedan, it still has the quality feel and classic style I loved in my old car. Soon after I purchased the vehicle, I set out on a 3-week, 3000-mi roadtrip to see if anything needed fine-tuning by the dealer. Everything worked and performed perfectly. Now the new car feels like a part of me when I drive, just like my old one did.

I made the switch... you should too!
By NewAudiLover on 12/24/05 23:41 PM (PST)

2006 Audi TT 180hp 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned BMWs and several Mercedes including two SLKs and I may never go back to those brands again. I was tempted to get the new SLK, but I decided to take a chance on the TT. I definitely made the right move. From interior and exterior styling that may be years old, but still ahead of the pack of newbies to comfort and handling... once you try out this car, you may never want to drive another again. I thought my Mercedes was fun, but all I want to do is just jump into this car and run to the store for nothing at all, just to be behind the wheel. Gas mileage is great as well and the meter which tells you how many miles you have left is priceless. I would recommend getting the audio pkg.

Great Car
By eddie on 10/13/05 13:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT 225hp quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great Car, fast, handles great, backseats are fine for small children, Great interior, comfy seats

drive it all day all year
By max on 09/29/05 00:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT 250hp quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I own two of these, one for me and one for the wife. This is simply a great car. Fun to drive, quick, fast and very agile. Enough room to drive in comfort and enough power to do it quickly. Top speed of 150 mph is just a blast. Everything is in the right place and it all works like a truly well built machine. Not a c4s cab or a db9, which I also own, but a seriously fun everyday driver.

Fun Little Car
By Ryan on 08/10/05 19:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT 225hp quattro 2dr Hatchback AWD (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is incredible. It is fun to drive for both male and female drivers. The interior is slick and the upgrade stereo system is a must have. Do not consider this car to be more then a 2 seater. You can barely fit two small people in the back. Consider the back seat to be bonus space. It does come in very handy. For the size of the car, the trunk space is big. You'll be surprised how big it is when comparing it to a 350z or any other 2 seater cars. My girl friend took this car on a 5-hour trip and she was very comfortable and got incredible gas mileage thanks to the sixth gear overdrive. We have not run into any major problems with the car. So far it has 20,000 miles.

GREAT CAR!!!
By Jay on 08/10/05 10:45 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT 225hp quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Such a fun ride, though I must say after 1 week my battery died,,kind of a fluke I guess, but other than that it's been tons of fun. Handles extremely well, twin turbo really kicks in at around 4500rpm's.

pretty cool
By david on 07/22/05 11:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Audi TT 250hp quattro 2dr Convertible AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in an '03 M3 for this car for a little more fun.. esp in the summer. The engine could use a little more hp but it is a blast to drive w/ great paddle shifters. Why can't BMW get it right w/ SMG?? One small problem is with the seat adjustment.. you can't get it to lean back any, as I am 6'3" so you are sitting up pretty straight up. Had a boxster S before M3 and TT is almost as much fun but can drive all year long in northeast.. big plus for me.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.