2005 Audi TT Consumer Review: 2005 Audi TT

2005 Audi TT - Consumer Review

250hp quattro 2dr Hatchback (3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automated Manual)

2005 Audi TT
By M Vargas on

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This my first Audi vehicle I decided to go with the TT . For in one simple word, economy. Fuel prices are outragous out here these days. And the large vehicle I had replaced it with was costing about $138.00 at each fill-up. Every single week. Also I wanted something in a 2 seater with a four cylinder, but with the turbo I still get the punch needed to get past those tractor trailers on I-95. Since it's my daily driver, I dont even mind those $48.00 fuel-ups. Yes, one unforseen expense, she goes thru high performance tires a lot, mostly in the right rear and the front right also. Overall its been a good expirience.

The exterior body design is something I've received many comments, on its great looks. The interior is actually very spacious once you've become used to it.

One most important improvement, more power, 225 is somehow not enough for a car that weights 3600 lbs. The horsepower could be increased without sacrificing everyday reliability.