2005 Audi TT Consumer Review: My third TT is my "best buy."

2005 Audi TT - Consumer Review

250hp quattro 2dr Hatchback (3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automated Manual)

My third TT is my "best buy."
By CWK on

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This certified 2004 250 3.2 TT with DSG is my best buy. Price was right and warranty is for 5 more years and up to 100,000 miles. The DSG is perfect for my commute which includes the I-80 "parking lot" in Berkeley. Acceleration is brisk and fuel economy is good. My first TT was a silver 2000 180 TTQC. My second TT was a silver 2002 225 TTQC. It was a fine car,my bad left knee just got tired of shifting on my commute. This 3.2 TTQC with DSG is perfect for my present needs. I love the interior and exterior design of the Audi TT. Since I do not like the shield grille design change Audi is making on new models, I am pleased to own one of the original design models. Certified makes sense.

The Bauhaus purity of the orginal Freman Thomas design, both exterior and interior.

Making the 18" 9 spoke RS4 style alloy wheels standard, but with 225/45x18" tires and an odometer calibrated to match. (More sidewall depth on tires for Governor Ahnold's potholed roads.)