2005 Audi TT Consumer Review: Love this car

2005 Audi TT - Consumer Review

180hp 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Automatic)

Love this car
By Kent on

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is just plain fun! I smile every time I drive it, heck, even when I look at it. My wife says it is more comfortable to ride in on a road trip that our Volvo. My little 180hp engine has all the pep I'll ever need and gives me 34MPG on the freeway. The trunk storage space is amazing, great for trips. Also a neat city car to get into parking spaces. The back seat is just a great place to keep stuff you want handy, and once in a while you fold it down as you now have a mini-wagon. Only problem was the airconditioner went out on a hot day, they fixed right away and has been fine. I'm not really a car nut, but I'm nuts about this car.

Love the interior and exterior styling. So much fun to drive. The automatic/manual transmission is great. Ride comfort is surprisingly good.

Don't buy this car if you purchase for convience of the cup holders. Maybe a power seat would be nice. I'D LOVE TO HAVE A SUNROOF!