2005 Audi TT Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
Awesome Ride
By reyacevedo_2 on 12/06/09 22:11 PM (PST)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is the best of all cars that I have owned. Is really fun to drive also very powerful and I will not sell it, I will enjoy every bit of it because it worth it. It got a beautiful design but the only down side that I have experienced is that the seats can't be positioned the way you wanted to be comfortable while driving, but is not that bad is just not the best. I still going to say is the best car I have owned and I love it.

2005 Audi TT
By M Vargas on 04/19/07 12:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This my first Audi vehicle I decided to go with the TT . For in one simple word, economy. Fuel prices are outragous out here these days. And the large vehicle I had replaced it with was costing about $138.00 at each fill-up. Every single week. Also I wanted something in a 2 seater with a four cylinder, but with the turbo I still get the punch needed to get past those tractor trailers on I-95. Since it's my daily driver, I dont even mind those $48.00 fuel-ups. Yes, one unforseen expense, she goes thru high performance tires a lot, mostly in the right rear and the front right also. Overall its been a good expirience.

TT Envy
By Will on 07/18/06 16:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It took three years to decide to buy and so far, so good. The TT is incredibly fun to drive. It's speedy, but more of a cruiser than a bruiser. Style is the selling point.

Tony's toy
By Tony on 02/17/06 10:14 AM (PST)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I have owned my 3.2 TT for 15 months and have driven over 20,000 miles with it. The best thing is I'm stationed in Germanny with the US Army and as we all know there are no speed limits on the German autobahns! I purchased a european spec model because I wanted to insure the motor could take the sustained high speeds. I'm here to tell you that the TT is a great car to drive especially when you like to drive 130-150 MPH for miles and miles. I've had no problems with the car and love to get in and drive as fast as I want on the autobahns. The car handles like a dream at speeds over 130 MPH.

Audi TT
By Sharon Mobley on 10/09/05 09:49 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car makes me smile every day at 4:30 when I get to drive it home. It is a wonderful car, zippy and gets 30 miles to a gallon and at 3.10 a gallon that is a huge plus. Have only taken it on one road trip where we zipped along at 75-80 and the ride was fairly smooth, but when you hit a bump or a pot hole you knew it. There is plenty of room for all my stuff if I fold the rear seats down. The sound system is awesome. I shopped for this car for months trying to decide which sports coupe was right for me and I am sure I made the right decision.

My third TT is my "best buy."
By CWK on 08/09/05 17:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This certified 2004 250 3.2 TT with DSG is my best buy. Price was right and warranty is for 5 more years and up to 100,000 miles. The DSG is perfect for my commute which includes the I-80 "parking lot" in Berkeley. Acceleration is brisk and fuel economy is good. My first TT was a silver 2000 180 TTQC. My second TT was a silver 2002 225 TTQC. It was a fine car,my bad left knee just got tired of shifting on my commute. This 3.2 TTQC with DSG is perfect for my present needs. I love the interior and exterior design of the Audi TT. Since I do not like the shield grille design change Audi is making on new models, I am pleased to own one of the original design models. Certified makes sense.

Fantastic ride
By Don Megby on 06/11/05 10:58 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased the TT Quattro from a friend and fell in love with it. The performance is fantastic, design, style and eye appeal is unequaled in my opinion. I've owned many sport vehicles, but this one takes the prize!!

2005 Audi TT, Loving it!
By Sandie on 06/02/05 17:49 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is pure pleasure. It handles wonderfully, has many fun features, and can handle Southern California freeways as well as mountain roads with comfort and ease. I have had it less than a month and we are having a hard time controlling ourselves to limit driving it! The Audi warranty is 4YR/50,000 miles bumper to bumper and I want to use it to its maximum advantage. It's hard letting it sit in the garage cuz this car is made to be driven!

UNBELIEVABLE
By TIM BOWLES on 01/19/05 10:49 AM (PST)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My 2005 Auti TT is the greatest car that I've ever owned. I also own a '66 Jaguar E-Type and a '52 Jaguar XK120, so I know great cars. The quattro all wheel drive is just unbelievable. Nothing can stay with it on a twisty road. The gas mileage is great for a sportscar, I average 30 mpg. I still never get tired of looking at it, it has the best interior in the business. Having said this, I had a fuel pump go out at 50,000 miles, which was inexcuseable. Other than that, i've enjoyed the ownership experience. I plan on getting another TT in four years, most likely the straight 6.

Love this car
By Kent on 01/07/05 15:09 PM (PST)

2005 Audi TT Hatchback 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is just plain fun! I smile every time I drive it, heck, even when I look at it. My wife says it is more comfortable to ride in on a road trip that our Volvo. My little 180hp engine has all the pep I'll ever need and gives me 34MPG on the freeway. The trunk storage space is amazing, great for trips. Also a neat city car to get into parking spaces. The back seat is just a great place to keep stuff you want handy, and once in a while you fold it down as you now have a mini-wagon. Only problem was the airconditioner went out on a hot day, they fixed right away and has been fine. I'm not really a car nut, but I'm nuts about this car.