2005 Audi TT Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
In Love
By B on 09/13/05 02:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I would never consider myself a car fanatic but I couldnīt help but to fall in love with the sleek, sexy, TT. I just bought one and I drive it to make long commutes along the California highways. I honestly smile every time I see it. Driving it is a real pleasure. I am so crazy about it to the point that my husband jokingly asked me just not to start praying to it! :D

Couldn't be happier with my Roadster!
By lotsoflots on 07/09/05 13:56 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

great vehicle - had a tough time finding the color combo (white & navy blue) I wanted here on the east coast (they stopped making the white ...so I had to search the country for a 'leftover' in 2004). Have been VERY pleased with performance, reliability, appearance. I bought it as a second/fun car, but I find I use it ALL the time (leaving my Mercedes SUV sitting in the garage most days)!

TT is a GREAT car
By Jim Suss on 06/06/05 14:39 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm 6' 6", 245lbs., when a friend suggested I try a TT, I couldnt believe I could fit in it! I had a Cadillac Seville STS, and the TT has the same amount of legroom. The handling is incredible, and it's no slouch when it comes to performance. I have beaten my share of Porsche Boxster S's. I have gone through a set of tires. I've taken the car on the track at Talledega, and it is a joy to drive. I have not had any mechanical or body problems with the car.

Exceeded my expecations.
By drwho304 on 06/05/05 08:39 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This Audi TT has exceeded my expectations in all aspects. It is fun and easy to drive, I was not looking for a super high performance Porsche 911. The quality of the interior work is flawless, fantastic leather seating along with really innovative styling. In my opinion it is designed in a true roadster style, it is not meant for a family vehicle. There is enough room for my wife and I to each pack a bag and go away for the weekend. I started to use the TT as my daily commute, not my original intent, it was just to be a weekend fun car. I have Ocean Blue with the Vanilla interior, what a great combination. It also has heated seats, CD changer, homelink and xenon headlights.

I LOVE this CAR!!
By ConnieGRG2 on 05/27/05 18:07 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is FABULOUS! I traded a BMW 5 series for my little TT and it was the best thing I've ever done! There isn't a day go by that I don't tell my husband "I LOVE THIS CAR!" Who knew a car could be this fun to drive!?! The TT is a head turner with great 'get up and go' Did I mention I LOVE THIS CAR?!

Love is this...
By Mansoor on 05/12/05 19:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

After I got this car as a gift from my parents I was excited. They had to suffer because on weekends instead of going home, I take long trips to unknown places in Texas. I just love how I can trust this car in the middle of nowhere. No one can take it from me. This car is a magic on the empty highways on middle Texas. I am taking this car to Seattle from Austin, TX in two days and looking forward to the fun I will have. Just a delight, you will love how the world looks from the inside of this beauty. Believe me, you will fall in love with this car even if you don't want to.

Fun to drive by excellence
By bernard mollet on 05/09/05 23:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

Very powerful, fun to drive, very exclusive design, one of the best third car you can imagine to drive on the sunshine

Fun to Drive
By Kenzie Cook on 04/01/05 16:59 PM (PST)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is just so much fun to drive and there is not that many on the road so it is unique as well.

Still a head turner--
By Mike on 03/11/05 08:17 AM (PST)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I Love my 2005 Audi TT. I switched from BMW 330 and haven't regretted it. I have not experienced any problems since I drove out of dealership eight months ago. It is quick and really performs once you reach 80 mph. It offers superb handling and braking ability. I can't wait for the 2006 model.

Fabulous car
By colleen n. on 03/11/05 08:01 AM (PST)

2005 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

My 2005 Audi TT is the nicest car that I have ever driven. It handles beautifully, both on road and highway. I have total control, even at high speeds. I wouldn't change a thing but the coffee holder, which is in a lousy location. I can't wait for nicer weather, so I can take the top down. So far so good in the snow and rain, which is a big relief here in Chicago. I'm glad that I bought this automobile!