2005 Audi TT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
2005 Audi TT
By M Vargas on 04/19/07 12:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This my first Audi vehicle I decided to go with the TT . For in one simple word, economy. Fuel prices are outragous out here these days. And the large vehicle I had replaced it with was costing about $138.00 at each fill-up. Every single week. Also I wanted something in a 2 seater with a four cylinder, but with the turbo I still get the punch needed to get past those tractor trailers on I-95. Since it's my daily driver, I dont even mind those $48.00 fuel-ups. Yes, one unforseen expense, she goes thru high performance tires a lot, mostly in the right rear and the front right also. Overall its been a good expirience.

Tony's toy
By Tony on 02/17/06 10:14 AM (PST)

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I have owned my 3.2 TT for 15 months and have driven over 20,000 miles with it. The best thing is I'm stationed in Germanny with the US Army and as we all know there are no speed limits on the German autobahns! I purchased a european spec model because I wanted to insure the motor could take the sustained high speeds. I'm here to tell you that the TT is a great car to drive especially when you like to drive 130-150 MPH for miles and miles. I've had no problems with the car and love to get in and drive as fast as I want on the autobahns. The car handles like a dream at speeds over 130 MPH.

My third TT is my "best buy."
By CWK on 08/09/05 17:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This certified 2004 250 3.2 TT with DSG is my best buy. Price was right and warranty is for 5 more years and up to 100,000 miles. The DSG is perfect for my commute which includes the I-80 "parking lot" in Berkeley. Acceleration is brisk and fuel economy is good. My first TT was a silver 2000 180 TTQC. My second TT was a silver 2002 225 TTQC. It was a fine car,my bad left knee just got tired of shifting on my commute. This 3.2 TTQC with DSG is perfect for my present needs. I love the interior and exterior design of the Audi TT. Since I do not like the shield grille design change Audi is making on new models, I am pleased to own one of the original design models. Certified makes sense.

A perfect match with DSG and V6!
By ttsline on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

Performance: Along with the introduction of V6 engine in TT, the biggest highlight has to be DSG or Direct Shift Gearbox tranny. This tranny has 2 clutches: 1st clutch for gear 1-3-5 and 2nd clutch for gear 2-4- 6. The result is a shifting speed that is quicker than any stick shift available anywhere on the market.This sequential gearbox also has very smooth and linear during gear transitions.