2005 Audi TT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
TT Envy
By Will on 07/18/06 16:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It took three years to decide to buy and so far, so good. The TT is incredibly fun to drive. It's speedy, but more of a cruiser than a bruiser. Style is the selling point.

Audi TT
By Sharon Mobley on 10/09/05 09:49 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car makes me smile every day at 4:30 when I get to drive it home. It is a wonderful car, zippy and gets 30 miles to a gallon and at 3.10 a gallon that is a huge plus. Have only taken it on one road trip where we zipped along at 75-80 and the ride was fairly smooth, but when you hit a bump or a pot hole you knew it. There is plenty of room for all my stuff if I fold the rear seats down. The sound system is awesome. I shopped for this car for months trying to decide which sports coupe was right for me and I am sure I made the right decision.

2005 Audi TT, Loving it!
By Sandie on 06/02/05 17:49 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is pure pleasure. It handles wonderfully, has many fun features, and can handle Southern California freeways as well as mountain roads with comfort and ease. I have had it less than a month and we are having a hard time controlling ourselves to limit driving it! The Audi warranty is 4YR/50,000 miles bumper to bumper and I want to use it to its maximum advantage. It's hard letting it sit in the garage cuz this car is made to be driven!

Love this car
By Kent on 01/07/05 15:09 PM (PST)

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is just plain fun! I smile every time I drive it, heck, even when I look at it. My wife says it is more comfortable to ride in on a road trip that our Volvo. My little 180hp engine has all the pep I'll ever need and gives me 34MPG on the freeway. The trunk storage space is amazing, great for trips. Also a neat city car to get into parking spaces. The back seat is just a great place to keep stuff you want handy, and once in a while you fold it down as you now have a mini-wagon. Only problem was the airconditioner went out on a hot day, they fixed right away and has been fine. I'm not really a car nut, but I'm nuts about this car.