Used 2005 Audi TT Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Audi TT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:

Awesome Ride
By reyacevedo_2

2005 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is the best of all cars that I have owned. Is really fun to drive also very powerful and I will not sell it, I will enjoy every bit of it because it worth it. It got a beautiful design but the only down side that I have experienced is that the seats can't be positioned the way you wanted to be comfortable while driving, but is not that bad is just not the best. I still going to say is the best car I have owned and I love it.

The exterior design (Aerodynamic).

I need better designed seats for a better comfort for the awesome drivers experience.

2005 Audi TT
By M Vargas

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This my first Audi vehicle I decided to go with the TT . For in one simple word, economy. Fuel prices are outragous out here these days. And the large vehicle I had replaced it with was costing about $138.00 at each fill-up. Every single week. Also I wanted something in a 2 seater with a four cylinder, but with the turbo I still get the punch needed to get past those tractor trailers on I-95. Since it's my daily driver, I dont even mind those $48.00 fuel-ups. Yes, one unforseen expense, she goes thru high performance tires a lot, mostly in the right rear and the front right also. Overall its been a good expirience.

The exterior body design is something I've received many comments, on its great looks. The interior is actually very spacious once you've become used to it.

One most important improvement, more power, 225 is somehow not enough for a car that weights 3600 lbs. The horsepower could be increased without sacrificing everyday reliability.

TT Envy
By Will

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It took three years to decide to buy and so far, so good. The TT is incredibly fun to drive. It's speedy, but more of a cruiser than a bruiser. Style is the selling point.

Interior and exterior styling. Xenon headlights. Comfortable seats. Size (can park it anywhere).

Bose stereo only so-so; outer seat edge catches belt, etc., when entering and exiting; make trunk cargo net standard. Steering wheel controls for stereo.

Tony's toy
By Tony

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I have owned my 3.2 TT for 15 months and have driven over 20,000 miles with it. The best thing is I'm stationed in Germanny with the US Army and as we all know there are no speed limits on the German autobahns! I purchased a european spec model because I wanted to insure the motor could take the sustained high speeds. I'm here to tell you that the TT is a great car to drive especially when you like to drive 130-150 MPH for miles and miles. I've had no problems with the car and love to get in and drive as fast as I want on the autobahns. The car handles like a dream at speeds over 130 MPH.

3.2 250 HP! All wheel drive and handling. 6 speed is great for the sport car feeling on mountain roads.

The only thing I would improve is the braking.

Audi TT
By Sharon Mobley

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car makes me smile every day at 4:30 when I get to drive it home. It is a wonderful car, zippy and gets 30 miles to a gallon and at 3.10 a gallon that is a huge plus. Have only taken it on one road trip where we zipped along at 75-80 and the ride was fairly smooth, but when you hit a bump or a pot hole you knew it. There is plenty of room for all my stuff if I fold the rear seats down. The sound system is awesome. I shopped for this car for months trying to decide which sports coupe was right for me and I am sure I made the right decision.

Sound System and climate control.

The cup holders could be moved a little further to the front.