2005 Audi TT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
Awesome Ride
By reyacevedo_2 on 12/06/09 22:11 PM (PST)

2005 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is the best of all cars that I have owned. Is really fun to drive also very powerful and I will not sell it, I will enjoy every bit of it because it worth it. It got a beautiful design but the only down side that I have experienced is that the seats can't be positioned the way you wanted to be comfortable while driving, but is not that bad is just not the best. I still going to say is the best car I have owned and I love it.

2005 Audi TT
By M Vargas on 04/19/07 12:41 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This my first Audi vehicle I decided to go with the TT . For in one simple word, economy. Fuel prices are outragous out here these days. And the large vehicle I had replaced it with was costing about $138.00 at each fill-up. Every single week. Also I wanted something in a 2 seater with a four cylinder, but with the turbo I still get the punch needed to get past those tractor trailers on I-95. Since it's my daily driver, I dont even mind those $48.00 fuel-ups. Yes, one unforseen expense, she goes thru high performance tires a lot, mostly in the right rear and the front right also. Overall its been a good expirience.

TT Envy
By Will on 07/18/06 16:16 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

It took three years to decide to buy and so far, so good. The TT is incredibly fun to drive. It's speedy, but more of a cruiser than a bruiser. Style is the selling point.

Tony's toy
By Tony on 02/17/06 10:14 AM (PST)

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

I have owned my 3.2 TT for 15 months and have driven over 20,000 miles with it. The best thing is I'm stationed in Germanny with the US Army and as we all know there are no speed limits on the German autobahns! I purchased a european spec model because I wanted to insure the motor could take the sustained high speeds. I'm here to tell you that the TT is a great car to drive especially when you like to drive 130-150 MPH for miles and miles. I've had no problems with the car and love to get in and drive as fast as I want on the autobahns. The car handles like a dream at speeds over 130 MPH.

Audi TT
By Sharon Mobley on 10/09/05 09:49 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car makes me smile every day at 4:30 when I get to drive it home. It is a wonderful car, zippy and gets 30 miles to a gallon and at 3.10 a gallon that is a huge plus. Have only taken it on one road trip where we zipped along at 75-80 and the ride was fairly smooth, but when you hit a bump or a pot hole you knew it. There is plenty of room for all my stuff if I fold the rear seats down. The sound system is awesome. I shopped for this car for months trying to decide which sports coupe was right for me and I am sure I made the right decision.

In Love
By B on 09/13/05 02:19 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I would never consider myself a car fanatic but I couldnĀ“t help but to fall in love with the sleek, sexy, TT. I just bought one and I drive it to make long commutes along the California highways. I honestly smile every time I see it. Driving it is a real pleasure. I am so crazy about it to the point that my husband jokingly asked me just not to start praying to it! :D

My third TT is my "best buy."
By CWK on 08/09/05 17:42 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6AM)

This certified 2004 250 3.2 TT with DSG is my best buy. Price was right and warranty is for 5 more years and up to 100,000 miles. The DSG is perfect for my commute which includes the I-80 "parking lot" in Berkeley. Acceleration is brisk and fuel economy is good. My first TT was a silver 2000 180 TTQC. My second TT was a silver 2002 225 TTQC. It was a fine car,my bad left knee just got tired of shifting on my commute. This 3.2 TTQC with DSG is perfect for my present needs. I love the interior and exterior design of the Audi TT. Since I do not like the shield grille design change Audi is making on new models, I am pleased to own one of the original design models. Certified makes sense.

Couldn't be happier with my Roadster!
By lotsoflots on 07/09/05 13:56 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

great vehicle - had a tough time finding the color combo (white & navy blue) I wanted here on the east coast (they stopped making the white ...so I had to search the country for a 'leftover' in 2004). Have been VERY pleased with performance, reliability, appearance. I bought it as a second/fun car, but I find I use it ALL the time (leaving my Mercedes SUV sitting in the garage most days)!

Fantastic ride
By Don Megby on 06/11/05 10:58 AM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased the TT Quattro from a friend and fell in love with it. The performance is fantastic, design, style and eye appeal is unequaled in my opinion. I've owned many sport vehicles, but this one takes the prize!!

TT is a GREAT car
By Jim Suss on 06/06/05 14:39 PM (PDT)

2005 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm 6' 6", 245lbs., when a friend suggested I try a TT, I couldnt believe I could fit in it! I had a Cadillac Seville STS, and the TT has the same amount of legroom. The handling is incredible, and it's no slouch when it comes to performance. I have beaten my share of Porsche Boxster S's. I have gone through a set of tires. I've taken the car on the track at Talledega, and it is a joy to drive. I have not had any mechanical or body problems with the car.