2004 Audi TT Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
All I want is a headrush...
By vividrigor on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The TT is a fun, sporty and very stylish city car, which is what I bought it for. It is easy to manipulate through traffic and speedy enough to get you through tough spots on the freeways. If you are single, this is the perfect little car. Tons of fun to drive and to look at; people always love it.

cool
By canuto on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

well just cool i had it for a year so far and just love the little thing

Review at 12,500 Miles
By Thomas Nelson on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Very stylish car that is fun to crank up and drive both slow and fast. Handles well and gets around 30MPG on the road and 25MPG around town.

AUDI TT
By AUDITTT on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

ITS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE

awd
By pat tschohl on 03/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My audi is outstanding. I drove through a snowstorm going to northern Michigan.On steep hills and deep snow it is awesome.

Lisa's Go-Cart
By LisaMorgan333 on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my second TT. I totaled my 2001 about a year ago. This has to be one of the safest cars on the road. My car flipped a few times & I didn't have any injuries. Thankfully I was wearing my seatbelt. I just bought a 2004 and I couldn't be happier. I know as long as I don't get hit by a train, I am safe.

Great Car
By ogrlaw2 on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

As long as a 2-person vehicle is roomy enough for you, you can't do any better than the TT. The car handles as well as you could hope for in this price range, and it looks superb. It is the most fun car I have had in a long time.

I'm going to throw this car...
By ...over a cliff on 02/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

WOW - I should have nver bought this $36,000 headache. At 5 months old, this car cries with more aches than a $2000 Geo -I took this heap of junk into service 4 times already to fix my piercing brake noise problem (probably with more visits to come), had the window motor replaced after its second repair visit and to top it off, my TT decides it wants to stall out on me when I start it up. When I met with the Regional Rep., he questioned, "Well, would you want to have unreliable brakes have reliable brakes that squeal?" Did those words actually come out of his mouth? - So, do all safe brakes squeal? UghÂ…I should've talked to a wall instead

Great Four Season Sports Coupe
By TTer on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great fun car. Able to go anywhere any season. Quattro is great in the snow (with Blizzaks). Comfortable for 6+ footer, unlike most sporty cars. Good luggage space for size. I easily fit two sets of golf clubs. Excellent power and handling. Although others may excel at the track, as an everyday driver, this car is superb.

the best
By john benson on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

i have purchased this audi as a used vehicle with 3000 miles on it. it is an 02 and i find it to be fun to drive and very stylish. i am 6'3, 250 lbs. and this was one of few sports cars that i could fit into. the other sports car was a corvette. its handling and performance is far superior than a normal driving car.