2004 Audi TT Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
A even more fun car with DSG and V6
By agentt on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

What more I can say?! Fun to drive. V6 and DSG push the car to another level. Especially DSG, you have to try it to believe it. So quick and smooth. And the tuned sound from the exhuasts, it makes you feel like you are inside a F1. 4WD takes me anywhere I want to go even a trip to the nearest skiing resort in the winter. So versatile, I can put 2 golf bags at the back (both rear seats have to be folded down) without any problem. Put a car seat at the back(Yes, you can put a car seat at the back. My 2 year old daughter loves to ride in my red TT), it becomes my family sport wagon.

GreaTT Vehicle
By Mencolote on 09/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

What's not to like about this car. Everything is simply well engineered and designed. From the curves of the body to the comfort of the seats, from the quick acceleration to the superb handling, from the all wheel drive to the ergonomic steering wheel, from the low gas milage to the cool gas cap and so on. This car compares with non other I have driven, and I test drove several other sport coupesin its price range and above. I look forward to driving the car to its limits everyday and I have not found them yet!

Would buy another
By LUVMYTT on 08/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have owned an A4 and thought that was terrific. Wow, to my surprise this is even better. When my warranty is up I will get another right away. This car is so much fun to drive!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!
By TTGirl on 08/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is great! I haven't had it long but I love it so far.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!
By Kingsampson on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've had my TT now for about 2 weeks and I absolutely love it! It is sooooo much fun to drive. I've driven Volvos for the past 9 years and they were never as much fun as this car! I'm always looking for excuses to go driving in it. I drove several makes of cars before leasing this vehicle and I'm glad that I chose this one.

more speed
By troy m on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a car to show off in! It has a style all its own,right down to the gas cap with an interior that compliments the rest of the car.

My 2001 Silver Audi TT Coupe
By DrCatug on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love the car. The only knock has been aimed at the electrical system and on board compter. Too many false readings. With the Audi assurance package, however, all reapirs are covered and usually performed quickly. I bought my 2001 used. There have been fewer problems recently. Audi must be getting their act otgether and learning from past mistakes.

SJT Audi TT
By sjt7271 on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A wonderful little car. Excellent handling, good acceleration and breaking. I love this car!!

audi 3.2 coupe
By owen74 on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

great car, fun to drive. with the new v6, power is plenty. the dsg gearbox is very smooth with instantaneous shifts. the ride is a bit choppy.

Understated Style
By Arah on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a car for those who is tired of copycats and wannabe designs. It is so elegant and driving it is a joy.