2004 Audi TT Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
Pocket Rocket
By Ratbert on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in my BMW330ci for this little monster. Got tired of seeing myself come and go at every light and this TT is distinctive. More than enough zip-- Sufficient room for 2 and luggage, this is a head turner. Quick, tight and FUN to drive, I love it.

Great Roadster..
By alpinex on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Log in 500 miles on my TT so far and the car has exceeded my expectations. The car acceration is extremely quick from a dead stop. Handling is very responsive on tight turns, you also feel in control. Ergonomically the instrument panel is flawless and extremely easy to operate. The cabin space is fairly spacious for a 2 seater, much more spacious than the Z4. The TT is extremely fun to drive and worth every penny!

Proof that you can improve on perfection
By ThirdTT on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I was a prior Porsche owner when I got my 2000 TT. When, in 2002, a 6 speed ALM became available, I simply had to have that red coupe. The 6 speed manual made driving such a pleasure, even in traffic. I so loved that car, I knew I would keep it forever. But then the 3.2 was introduced and a review by TechTV impressed me. I had to have that new transmission and it was time for a convertible. I have never regretted the decision.

Best I've owned in 40 yrs of Luxury cars
By Ed Laroche on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

No problems and great fun...drives like a slot car....

What a car!!
By tucanos on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is the most enjoyable car I ever driven. It is a car that respond quickly to acceleration and the ransmission is smooth and sporty. The car with the soft top on, appears ordinary, however you lower the top and the fun begin. The car I drive car has a Bose system and capacity for six cd's. which allow me to enjoy music for a long time, and that is a good thing because the access to the cd changer is cumbersome to say the least. The instrumentation readings took a couple of weeks to handle it, now is just perfect for me. This is a good looking car that I recommend, especially to those people living in places with plenty of sunny days.

AUDI TT ROADSTER
By SAM HUANG on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

LOVE THE CAR. IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND SLEEK. THE CURVE OF THE CAR IS LIKE NO OTHER. TOTALLY SEXY!

Audi TT
By Garry on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Fun to drive. Quality throughout in fit and finish. The only sports car to have in the snow. A bit underpowered, particulary off the line.

This is a keeper!
By ron murfin on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought the car with 2,000 mi and in almost a year only one minor adjustment....great drive....electric top is perfect...plenty of power in the little 4 banger with the turbo....and high marks for Champion Motors...excellent sales and service personnel.

Audi TT is the best sports car going
By Dez on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've only own my TT for 1 year, but I've been wishing for one longer than that. It's the most refine, tight sports car I've ever had (and I've had others). I can't imagine anyone having a TT and not being in a good mood after driving it.

This is a performance car
By robertq on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 250hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

The articles I have read on the internet regarding the Audi TT must be referring to the four cylinder versions. The 3.2 DSG has exceptional power and handling. The exhaust note is particularly impressive and it is amazing to drive. The only problems I have with the car are due to it's size. Their is very little room in the cabin, the cupholders are useless, no armrest and the trunk is ridiculously small. With that said this car is not meant to be practical. It is meant to be a fun car with performance and it lives up to that billing.