2004 Audi TT Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
My Audi is 9 Years Old !
By singleindixie on 04/05/13 11:22 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car drives/looks brand new. I sure get respect when I drive anywhere. The people at Pete Moore Chevrolet in Pensacola have treated me very well. My interior has the baseball optic which looks impressive. Turns on a dime, fast take-off and stop. It can be a little noisy, but who cares, especially when the Bose is cranked up. Good car to purchase.

Auditt
By W on 08/13/10 22:56 PM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Head turning all the time. Just cool and practical with front-wheel drive.

better than my Pontiac GTP in every way
By M. Gregory on 11/28/05 19:41 PM (PST)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have always owned GM products, now I see the reason people are buying the foreign autos, I love the head and leg room, the fuel economy, the sheer performance of this little 4 cylinder, manual/automatic car. 130 MPH smooth as silk in my 180 HP weeney model, it is pure fun, my wife and me have had more fun with this car than any car, bike, truck or camper we own,

my TT
By heymrfrancis on 07/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

looks like a million bucks but only costs 36grand

YEEEE HAWWWw
By popster on 07/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

So far it has been a complete joy to drive whether short trips to the store or on long highway drives. I find the car to be quite comfortabe to drive and easy to handle. The best part is, it always makes me smile when I sit in it.

Great Roadster..
By alpinex on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Log in 500 miles on my TT so far and the car has exceeded my expectations. The car acceration is extremely quick from a dead stop. Handling is very responsive on tight turns, you also feel in control. Ergonomically the instrument panel is flawless and extremely easy to operate. The cabin space is fairly spacious for a 2 seater, much more spacious than the Z4. The TT is extremely fun to drive and worth every penny!

Best I've owned in 40 yrs of Luxury cars
By Ed Laroche on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

No problems and great fun...drives like a slot car....

What a car!!
By tucanos on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is the most enjoyable car I ever driven. It is a car that respond quickly to acceleration and the ransmission is smooth and sporty. The car with the soft top on, appears ordinary, however you lower the top and the fun begin. The car I drive car has a Bose system and capacity for six cd's. which allow me to enjoy music for a long time, and that is a good thing because the access to the cd changer is cumbersome to say the least. The instrumentation readings took a couple of weeks to handle it, now is just perfect for me. This is a good looking car that I recommend, especially to those people living in places with plenty of sunny days.

This is a keeper!
By ron murfin on 05/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought the car with 2,000 mi and in almost a year only one minor adjustment....great drive....electric top is perfect...plenty of power in the little 4 banger with the turbo....and high marks for Champion Motors...excellent sales and service personnel.

Audi TT is the best sports car going
By Dez on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've only own my TT for 1 year, but I've been wishing for one longer than that. It's the most refine, tight sports car I've ever had (and I've had others). I can't imagine anyone having a TT and not being in a good mood after driving it.