2003 Audi TT Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
Love my TT!
By delta on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have so much fun driving my TT. The one drawback is all the attention you get in it, people are sometimes a little aggressive to want to see it, sit in it, etc.

perfect car
By lugay on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

i think this is the most beautiful car on earth inside and out. turbo lag is forgiveable because of the great mid range acceleration. great bose stereo. great engine sounds. moro blue is a great color.

One Awesome Car
By racechick on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is hot! I bought it because I wanted a sports car I could drive year round in Colorado, and of course couldn't bring myself to buy another front wheel drive vehicle. The AWD handling is making me rethink my preference for the rear wheel drive, actually. The Quattro system is a dream drive and nothing I've ever driven handles small, winding, Colorado mountain roads like this car. While it may not have the top acceleration of the Porche, the power it has for a 4 cylinder at this price level is incredible, really. A true bargain!

Audi TT is the best
By kuti3 on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

its so cute and fast, its the best car ever made.

My Little Rocket
By Iglo99 on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm 53 and wanted something fun to drive. Purchased the new 6 speed automatic(tiptronic) and The only thing I regret is that my wife fell in love with it to.

uhhh...
By deadmete on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

this is a good car, but i wouldnt suggest it to everyone, get a different car for the same price, and you might get a better deal.

AwesomeTT!
By TTguy on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Well, I must say that the first thing that I noticed about the 2003 TT's was that the 6 spoke rims that come standard on the quattro model is so nice and elegant compared to last year's model. Also worth noting is just the AWD feature that the 225 has! You can take 25mph turns going 50mph and still feel like you are in complete control of the car. I didn't really buy the whole "useless" backseats quote until I actually got in to it. But let's face it, you are not buying the TT as a family car.

TT is a great car
By riskytrader on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Absolutely a great car even given it only has 180 HP. My only gripe about it is the backseat where not even a small child can fit. Possibly they can but only if they sit sideways. Other than that it's a pretty cool car!

This is the best
By chriswcs on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is the best car I have ever driven, it is sooooo awesome!