Used 2003 Audi TT Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Audi TT Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:

Ooo-La-La
By MmmmTT

2003 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love my TT. Plain and simple. I've ridden in and driven corvettes, porsches, bmw M3s M5s, lancer evo, wrk sti, etc. Mostly while shopping for my girl recently. None just felt as right as my TT. After each drive I hop back in the audi and suddenly I'm reminded of why I work 50 hours a week to drive this car. Oh and for the love of god please don't buy a roadster. Please.

Xenon headlamps. Tiptronic trans. Coupe. Heated seats. Amazing styling. Bose sound 6-disc changer.

Hmmm good question.... Can't come up with anything.

Much Fun, but with an annoying squeek.
By Laguna beagle

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought my '03 TT new. At about 2,000 miles it developed an annoying squeek emanating from somewhere in the right rear hatch area. I took it to the dealer who did some "insulation" work which helped for a short time, but then it came back. A week ago I hauled 4 bags of seed topper from Home Depot and the squeek went away for the most part. I'm wondering if the problem could be related to the right rear strut mounting. Could a bushing be the culprit? Otherwise, the TT is a blast! The Quattro is fantastic in the wet; when everyone else is lifting, the TT tracks along like it's on rails. I give it a 9 overall.

1. Fun to drive (Quattro) 2. Engine/exhaust sound inside the car 3. Styling 4. Sound system (Bose)

1. Electric seats, but maybe the extra weight would affect performance. 2. More integrated phone system and a TeleAid system (Mercedes-like)

Audi TT
By Mobilesonics

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A great car, and a blast to drive -- not much to complain about. Got the 225HP, and wouldn't mind just a little more power. But amazing performance for a 1.8 litre 4 .. and awesome fuel mileage for a true sports car. We get about 31MPG. It's my wife's car, and is perfect for her. I'm 5'11" and it's just barely big enough to be comfortable for me. If you're over 6', this probably isn't the car for you.

Handling in corners -- the car has more guts than I do.

Programmable seats would be nice. And just a little more power to make it scarier.

I love this car!!
By Scout

2003 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just picked up my car yesterday, I LOVE it. I'm going to be 50 next year and I decided to trade in my 2002 Lexus ES 300 on something fun. Life is just too short! I'm very picky when it comes to quality. I don't see anything about the TT I don't like. I decided on the automatic, simply because the traffic is so bad around here, I didn't want to do a lot of shifting. Audi even makes it fun to drive an automatic!

looks all the way around, auto transmission is great

better placement of cup holders, sun roof option would be nice.

Dream Maker
By CherylB

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Audi TT (220 hp)is the car of my dreams. I believe the 180 is a waste of time.(Nice copy of the 220...but not even close to the REAL thing) They spared no expense in making it all luxury as well as being the ULTIMATE sports car. Audi know's how to pamper drivers by making the experience the most pleasure you can get with your clothes on!!! I love my car and will continue a relationship with Audi/Porche for my next purchase. That's IF I EVER give up my TT!! Thank you Cheryl Bellows Nashua, NH

I'm not sure I can pick a favorite feature, because it's all good. But I'd have to say the twin turbo is right up there at the top of my list with the beautiful interior. At night, it is the most beautiful interior lighting I've ever seen!!

The only thing I WISH it had is a sun roof. That would make things great. But to be honest, I don't care. It's still my baby and it's OK by me!