2003 Audi TT 180hp Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Audi Tt - Consumer Reviews

2003 TT Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:

Sort Reviews by

Awsome
By TTTim

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Those who say the TT isnt a performer..it depends on the driver. Motor Trend even said its almost up to Boxster S on back roads. If u want something fast in a straight line get a Camero SS. I've raced Boxsters and smoked them on back roads. Also you can do so much with the 1.8 litre engine, eventually getting it well past 300 hp. You dont need anything faster..trust me.

Looks ain't everything
By ToplessDude

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Unreliable, poor gas milage, unsecure steering, cramped cockpit, lousy ride after a few hours...but WOW!!! It LOOKS GREAT!!

Favorite Features

Was able to sell it for a good price to someone even stupider than I was.

Suggested Improvements

Bigger cockpit!!! Make the darn thing reliable so it starts and runs!!!!

TT Lover
By Gatortomk

2003 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Loved the styling at first sight, but what really sold us was the comfortable, roomy interior when we took it out for a test drive! WOW! It's just what we wanted in a convertible, quick, easy, lots of FUN. Not a copycat design; has all the features you could want for comfort and convinence. The maintenance plan was a big plus too. The seats hold you in while you're doing those impossible sharp turns...those tires really hold on tight and no body roll to speak of. Driving it everyday to and fron work with the sun and wind in my hair is a great attitude adjuster...LIFE IS GOOD!

Favorite Features

Style, roominess, and handling were the key elements. The electric glass rear wind deflector is a nice touch too.

Suggested Improvements

The visors flip down from the front edge rather than the back like others. Made it harder to find a sun screen that would stay up.

BamBams TT love affair
By Bambam

excellent , used to drive a Boxter and now would only get an Audi

Favorite Features

seat warmers, and a smooth operating roof

Suggested Improvements

None

This is my second TT!
By OceanTT

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just traded my 2000 TT Coupe in for a new TT Roadster. I love this car so much!!! Beautifully built and designed. Not the fastest car in its class, but who cares? It's swift enough and the turbo is fun. Test drove the rest of the competition before making my choice on another TT. I'm in love with this car!!!

Favorite Features

No other car has as good an interior, even at double the price. Turbo engine characteristics. Stunning looks (even after 4 years).

Suggested Improvements

Maybe a little more power?

TT for Tina
By Tina Calem

2003 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I totally love my Audi TT, I am a car nut and I used to race when I was younger, this car drives like a dream and I am so happy with it as you can tell that I recommend it to all who are willing to smile from the moment they get in until pulling into your driveway.You will also notice people stareing at you and the TT but do not let that bother you. ENJOY THE RIDE

Favorite Features

The Outside, Inside, Everything.

Suggested Improvements

Free Carwashes for the life of your TT.

Awesome Performance Lots of Fun
By Sharon Huffman

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is pure fun! The acceleration is excellent-especially fun to feel it open up from second to third! Great handling in turns, smooth ride, low noise, great engineering. With the top down it is also impressive - unlike some convertibles this car is engineered with passenger comfort in mind with the top down. The balance of air flow is perfect to keep passengers comfortable in higher heat or in cooler weather. Good sound system - but probably the only thing I would upgrade. Seats are extremely comfortable and the visibility is very good for a convertible. The interior trim is awesome. Very sleek, fun vehicle. I have enjoyed every moment!

Favorite Features

The feel of this car with the top down on the open road. It is FUN! The way it handles and accelerates is great!

Suggested Improvements

The Sound System is the biggest improvement I see needed. It's a great system...but not quite powerful enough with the top down.

my baby
By eceme

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

this car is my baby, im 18 and this was my first car and i love it to death... i know im a spoiled little daddies girl but i grew up around cars and i know a great car when i drive it, im the envy of all my friends, everyone wishes they had an audi, but im the only one who has one and that makes it that much better. I love the special touches i made to it, i got it painted light pink and got light pink stitching to the interior, its my baby

Favorite Features

body shape, its like no other car

Suggested Improvements

none

Convertible Fanatic
By kenwlund

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned a new Miata (fun but too small if you are 6feet or taller), new Chrysler Sebring convertible(nice underpowered family convertible), a Jag XJS cabriolet (pretty but junk)and a BMW 328i convertible (Great Performance Car, but high maintenance) The TT is a great design, great ride and lots of fun. The Audi service plan built into the price lowers your annual operating costs as well and that made it very attractive. Also, to go with the great styling and mid- range performance, there are great deals on this car right now!

Favorite Features

Look and ride

Suggested Improvements

Give us big guys a little more shoulder room!

Great Car Bad Dealership
By Bboy

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love the car but don't by from Rusnak Pasadena. The customere service is horrible. Okay back to the car. Great to drive and really fun. A little small at first, but you get used to it. Overall very satisfied with the car.

Favorite Features

style