2003 Audi TT Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
BamBams TT love affair
By Bambam on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

excellent , used to drive a Boxter and now would only get an Audi

Awsome
By TTTim on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Those who say the TT isnt a performer..it depends on the driver. Motor Trend even said its almost up to Boxster S on back roads. If u want something fast in a straight line get a Camero SS. I've raced Boxsters and smoked them on back roads. Also you can do so much with the 1.8 litre engine, eventually getting it well past 300 hp. You dont need anything faster..trust me.

TTs a blast to drive
By group911 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car in Idaho Falls & drove it home it was an absolute kick in the pants on the wide open highways across Wyoming.

NEW TO PERFORMANCE CARS
By M H DIAMOND on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH A PERFORMANCE CAR, THE CLOSEST I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH PRIOR WAS THE MITSUBISHI 3000GT. THIS AUTO IS A REAL KICK TO DRIVE AN HAVE THE TURBO KICK IN TO ACCELERATE WHEN NEEDED, THE AWD MADE IT GREAT ON TIGHT TURNS LIKE ENTERING OR LEAVING A THRUWAY AQT HIUGHWAY SPEEDS. THE BASEBALL GLOVE LEATHER INTERIOR CAUGHT EVERYONE'S ATTENTION WHEN RIDING WITH THE TOP DOWN.

This is my second TT!
By OceanTT on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just traded my 2000 TT Coupe in for a new TT Roadster. I love this car so much!!! Beautifully built and designed. Not the fastest car in its class, but who cares? It's swift enough and the turbo is fun. Test drove the rest of the competition before making my choice on another TT. I'm in love with this car!!!

my baby
By eceme on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

this car is my baby, im 18 and this was my first car and i love it to death... i know im a spoiled little daddies girl but i grew up around cars and i know a great car when i drive it, im the envy of all my friends, everyone wishes they had an audi, but im the only one who has one and that makes it that much better. I love the special touches i made to it, i got it painted light pink and got light pink stitching to the interior, its my baby

Awesome Performance Lots of Fun
By Sharon Huffman on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is pure fun! The acceleration is excellent-especially fun to feel it open up from second to third! Great handling in turns, smooth ride, low noise, great engineering. With the top down it is also impressive - unlike some convertibles this car is engineered with passenger comfort in mind with the top down. The balance of air flow is perfect to keep passengers comfortable in higher heat or in cooler weather. Good sound system - but probably the only thing I would upgrade. Seats are extremely comfortable and the visibility is very good for a convertible. The interior trim is awesome. Very sleek, fun vehicle. I have enjoyed every moment!

TT for Tina
By Tina Calem on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I totally love my Audi TT, I am a car nut and I used to race when I was younger, this car drives like a dream and I am so happy with it as you can tell that I recommend it to all who are willing to smile from the moment they get in until pulling into your driveway.You will also notice people stareing at you and the TT but do not let that bother you. ENJOY THE RIDE

Great Car Bad Dealership
By Bboy on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love the car but don't by from Rusnak Pasadena. The customere service is horrible. Okay back to the car. Great to drive and really fun. A little small at first, but you get used to it. Overall very satisfied with the car.

Convertible Fanatic
By kenwlund on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Convertible 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned a new Miata (fun but too small if you are 6feet or taller), new Chrysler Sebring convertible(nice underpowered family convertible), a Jag XJS cabriolet (pretty but junk)and a BMW 328i convertible (Great Performance Car, but high maintenance) The TT is a great design, great ride and lots of fun. The Audi service plan built into the price lowers your annual operating costs as well and that made it very attractive. Also, to go with the great styling and mid- range performance, there are great deals on this car right now!