2003 Audi TT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
TT Quattro is a great car
By chief96 on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I own a 2002 TT. I live in Germany and have to traverse a windy mountain road to get to work. The ride is made enjoyable by the car. It's also a great car on the autobahn. I can appreciate the reviews about not holding the line in a curve as well as Porche and BMW, however I can drive my car in the winter while they are in the garage. There is always a trade off.

perfect car
By lugay on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

i think this is the most beautiful car on earth inside and out. turbo lag is forgiveable because of the great mid range acceleration. great bose stereo. great engine sounds. moro blue is a great color.

One Awesome Car
By racechick on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is hot! I bought it because I wanted a sports car I could drive year round in Colorado, and of course couldn't bring myself to buy another front wheel drive vehicle. The AWD handling is making me rethink my preference for the rear wheel drive, actually. The Quattro system is a dream drive and nothing I've ever driven handles small, winding, Colorado mountain roads like this car. While it may not have the top acceleration of the Porche, the power it has for a 4 cylinder at this price level is incredible, really. A true bargain!

Audi TT is the best
By kuti3 on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

its so cute and fast, its the best car ever made.

uhhh...
By deadmete on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

this is a good car, but i wouldnt suggest it to everyone, get a different car for the same price, and you might get a better deal.

AwesomeTT!
By TTguy on 11/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Well, I must say that the first thing that I noticed about the 2003 TT's was that the 6 spoke rims that come standard on the quattro model is so nice and elegant compared to last year's model. Also worth noting is just the AWD feature that the 225 has! You can take 25mph turns going 50mph and still feel like you are in complete control of the car. I didn't really buy the whole "useless" backseats quote until I actually got in to it. But let's face it, you are not buying the TT as a family car.