2003 Audi TT Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:
Ooo-La-La
By MmmmTT on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I love my TT. Plain and simple. I've ridden in and driven corvettes, porsches, bmw M3s M5s, lancer evo, wrk sti, etc. Mostly while shopping for my girl recently. None just felt as right as my TT. After each drive I hop back in the audi and suddenly I'm reminded of why I work 50 hours a week to drive this car. Oh and for the love of god please don't buy a roadster. Please.

Much Fun, but with an annoying squeek.
By Laguna beagle on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought my '03 TT new. At about 2,000 miles it developed an annoying squeek emanating from somewhere in the right rear hatch area. I took it to the dealer who did some "insulation" work which helped for a short time, but then it came back. A week ago I hauled 4 bags of seed topper from Home Depot and the squeek went away for the most part. I'm wondering if the problem could be related to the right rear strut mounting. Could a bushing be the culprit? Otherwise, the TT is a blast! The Quattro is fantastic in the wet; when everyone else is lifting, the TT tracks along like it's on rails. I give it a 9 overall.

Audi TT
By Mobilesonics on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A great car, and a blast to drive -- not much to complain about. Got the 225HP, and wouldn't mind just a little more power. But amazing performance for a 1.8 litre 4 .. and awesome fuel mileage for a true sports car. We get about 31MPG. It's my wife's car, and is perfect for her. I'm 5'11" and it's just barely big enough to be comfortable for me. If you're over 6', this probably isn't the car for you.

I love this car!!
By Scout on 08/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 180hp Fwd 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just picked up my car yesterday, I LOVE it. I'm going to be 50 next year and I decided to trade in my 2002 Lexus ES 300 on something fun. Life is just too short! I'm very picky when it comes to quality. I don't see anything about the TT I don't like. I decided on the automatic, simply because the traffic is so bad around here, I didn't want to do a lot of shifting. Audi even makes it fun to drive an automatic!

Dream Maker
By CherylB on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Audi TT (220 hp)is the car of my dreams. I believe the 180 is a waste of time.(Nice copy of the 220...but not even close to the REAL thing) They spared no expense in making it all luxury as well as being the ULTIMATE sports car. Audi know's how to pamper drivers by making the experience the most pleasure you can get with your clothes on!!! I love my car and will continue a relationship with Audi/Porche for my next purchase. That's IF I EVER give up my TT!! Thank you Cheryl Bellows Nashua, NH

TT4ME
By NicholasB on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Although I've only owned the TT for a little over a month, I am thoroughly pleased with every aspect of the car. The TT has plenty of power, excellent build quality, and, for a sports car, a comfortable ride. The four year old design still looks fresh and modern. It is a blast to drive!

crouch rocket
By kirby mathews on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

the most enjoyable vehicles i have ever owned BAR NONE

Difficult to ask for more....
By zegypt on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Audi TT Coupe is a very interesting car in many ways. It is a head-turning attention getter that has one of the most amazing interiors of any car I've ever seen, much less owned. The power, while criticized by some reviewers, is more than adequate unless you plan on racing regularly (not me). You get a great deal of car for the price, with very few problems. As for comfort, you get a nice ride that, again, is adequate for most anyone. The controls are excellently placed. Functionality is almost perfect, except for the flaws below.

nice ride
By vlad5404 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

no problems with my 2003 TT 225 coup. Test drove- boxster, lost it in a curve at 70 tt held on, Z350 - nice power nice exterior, plastic iterior not functional for golf clubs- lexus 430- heavy, hated the shifter and the 911- excellent a little too pricy and again golf club issue. Live in NE and no problem with al the snow wehad great car lots of looks and comments

LOVE THE TT
By Brock M. on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Audi TT Coupe 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is the BEST sports car out there. I have done extensive research on cars and this car is by far the best for the money. I LOVE it!