2000 Audi TT 1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Fantastic Fun for all Seasons

2000 Audi TT - Consumer Review

quattro Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

Fantastic Fun for all Seasons
By koelle.p on

2000 Audi TT quattro Turbo 2dr Coupe AWD

I never expected to own a sports car but I could not resist the test drive. It was so much fun! The 180hp engine gives plenty of power to this small car, accelerating so fast that before you know it you have to slow down to the speed limit. The 4WD grabs the road on every turn and is really convenient an safe in the snow. The front seat is comfortable even for me (6'2"), which does not happen even in some SUVs. The biggest surprise was the trunk, much more space than I expected, luggage for 2 people is easy to accomodate. And on top of all: It is BEAUTIFUL! Necks turn to look at it all the time.

Favorite Features

The details are great, everything matches perfectly, inside and out. I was afrad of the size on the road, specially with so many SUVs around but you don't seat so close to the ground to be unconfortable.

Suggested Improvements

Just a small thing: the inside cover of the trunk is made of plastic and makes noise when the road is uneven. This is a pity is such a well designed car.