2014 Audi SQ5 Consumer Review: It just keeps getting better e

2014 Audi SQ5 - Consumer Review

3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV (3.0L V6 Supercharger AWD 8-speed Automatic)

It just keeps getting better every time I drive it...
By michaelcaz on

2014 Audi SQ5 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I bought this car because I was dying for an upgrade, needed more storage than my previous sedan, and really wanted something that brought a smile to my face when I hit the gas. This car is the absolute best all around vehicle I've ever owned. It's fast, elegant, comfortable... I can't say enough good things. It's so striking inside and out. I park it and stare back as I walk away. The LEDs are gorgeous, the interior is exquisite, and the engine sounds incredible. Add the 21" Wheel package which is a great value at $800, and the Bang and Olufsen sound system is a must. It sounds amazing and is worth the $850 price tag.

Favorite Features

The LEDs are gorgeous. The interior is comfortable and sexy. The sport seats are the best I've ever sat in. The Bang & Olufsen sound system is absolutely amazing. The 21" wheels draw constant compliments. The Panoramic Sunroof is a must. I never thought I needed one until I had one. Now I'd never get rid of it. The ability to change from Comfort, Dynamic, Auto or Individual drive mode is great, and a quick move of the shifter kicks you into sport mode... vroom vroom!!

Suggested Improvements

I'd like to see slightly more aggressive exterior styling, especially in front. I don't like the "island" on the floor in between the rear seats.