2014 Audi SQ5 - Consumer Reviews

3.0T Premium Plus quattro 3.0L V6 Supercharger AWD 8-speed Automatic - (3 reviews )
SUV & Sports Car in 1
By rick277 on 11/19/13 23:22 PM (PST)

2014 Audi SQ5 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I had a 2011 Audi convertible which i loved. But I needed a little more room. After one test drive in the SQ5 I could not stop thinking about it until I bought it. I have the prestige model with the silver inlay dash accents. The SUV inside and out is a real beauty. The engine is so smooth and fast its amazing. I have only had a month but I can not wait to drive it everyday.

It just keeps getting better every time I drive it...
By michaelcaz on 10/10/13 16:37 PM (PDT)

2014 Audi SQ5 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

I bought this car because I was dying for an upgrade, needed more storage than my previous sedan, and really wanted something that brought a smile to my face when I hit the gas. This car is the absolute best all around vehicle I've ever owned. It's fast, elegant, comfortable... I can't say enough good things. It's so striking inside and out. I park it and stare back as I walk away. The LEDs are gorgeous, the interior is exquisite, and the engine sounds incredible. Add the 21" Wheel package which is a great value at $800, and the Bang and Olufsen sound system is a must. It sounds amazing and is worth the $850 price tag.

2014 SQ5
By swdunham on 08/31/13 07:29 AM (PDT)

2014 Audi SQ5 3.0T Premium Plus quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 8A)

Just got mine a month ago and love it! Ride, build, and looks are sweet. Too early to give much of a review... but for now I'm loving it!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.