2001 Audi S8 - Consumer Reviews

quattro 4.2L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic - (16 reviews )
A fantasic car
By Alan B. on 06/10/05 21:04 PM (PDT)

2001 Audi S8 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

My last three cars were Audis, and this one has been the best so far. I used to own a 2000 S4, but I enjoy driving this Audi S8 because of it's larger size and it has more comfort and room. I just purchased a new 2005 Audi W12, so I am selling the 2001 Audi S8 on the internet. Hopefuly others will find out what a truly great car the Audi S8 is, not to mention how unique and rare this automobile is, when you want something a little different try an Audi. I am pretty tired of all the BMWs and Mercedes I see on the road so I felt this car was more unique.

Super Car
By Dr. Tom R on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Audi S8 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

My other car is a Porsche 911 and I don't know which car is more fun to drive!! For every day driving to the office down a super highway I'll take the S8. Understated something special. I like it because most people have no idea of what a great car it is.

The Best High End Car EVER!
By dante on 06/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Audi S8 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

I've owned a Mercedes-Benz S600, a BMW 745i, and a Rolls-Royce and I can say that if your looking for a car that not only has enough power to blow off a Corvette and enough room for 5 people, this is your car. I love driving it, its like a dream! Much better than my gas hog V-12 Mercedes. (although not quite as comfortable) I've had no problems with mine so far and am very happy with my purchase!

What a RocketShip
By Lens S8 on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Audi S8 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

This understated rocketship lets those in the know see that I want and know the best! It blows away the competition in confort and performance!

Audi SA a good alternative to a BMW 7XX
By Michael Feld on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Audi S8 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best high end sedan that I have ever driven.

okay car
By xolxo on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Audi S8 quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.2L 8cyl 5A)

i am glad audi is ree desighning this car. the interior is nice but the exterior needs some work.