2013 Audi S7 Consumer Review: S7 Heaven

2013 Audi S7 - Consumer Review

Prestige quattro Sedan (4.0L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 7-speed Automated Manual)

S7 Heaven
By larryinbh on

2013 Audi S7 Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

I have had my S7 for two weeks now and it is an amazing vehicle. I just got rid of my Porsche 911 as I decided I needed a little more refinement with my driving experience. The S7 is explosively powerful, quiet, nimble and incredibly fun to drive. The blend of driving performance, technology and comfort is astonishing and I could not be happier in this car. I get more stares and more comments on my S7 than I ever did on my 911 and that is something a car nut like myself also appreciates ... people say "I love your car" and I say "So do I, thanks!"

I have the IR night visions system which I love, I feel safer and far more informed as I drive at night. The B&O sound system is ridiculous to be honest, the best stereo I have ever had and it's in my car, truly unbelievable clarity and tone and volume of sound.

I just love this car, possibly the finest I have ever owned. It is practical, gorgeous, fun to drive, safe, enables me to do business while I am on the road and it accelerates like few cars I have ever driven. Is it expensive? Oh yes it is. Is it worth it ... I must say yes.