2016 Audi S6 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Audi S6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S6 model:

2016 Audi s6
By Wingfoot

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

I custom ordered the car.it took 63 days,it's my first Audi and I am loving it.traded in my 2012 Acura TL 6 speed manual,all wheel drive,tech package.very happy with the dealership,Coral Springs Audi.tried to order the car from braman but they wouldn't do it and they wouldn't give me the price I wanted.the Audi s6 has the bang and Olufsen music system,sport package,black optic package,black wood and aluminum trim,rear side airbags,black cloth headliner,all weather rubber floor mats front and rear,trunk cargo liner,wheel locks,cargo box,prestige trim.florret silver,black interior.,cargo net.

Traded in a 2015 Carrera 4 GTS for 2016 S6
By Fiore

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

After one day I am greatly enjoying the car. Understated and powerful, luxurious and sporty, it's a perfect fit for my lifestyle.

S6 purchased 1/14/16
By Eamonn

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

It was tough getting my hands on one of theses guys. I didn't even see one to test drive before i picked mine up. When i finally did I had absolutely none of the buyers remorse that often come with forking over 80+K for a car. From the way the car starts and revs when you press the classy res start button, to the diamond leather stitching inside the car is a true gem. The controls , especially for media and music have a learning cuvre, but the touchpad and nav are truly top class. I opted for the black optic package and 20 inch wheels which give the car a bit of an edge not seen on the basic model, and I recommend payimg for the extended 10 yr warrant as I can only image what this puppy will cost later on t o fix, but this being my 3rd audi, I know I wont have much to worry about until year 10 and beyond. The car is a dream to drive, and I love flexing its muscle to the unsuspecting speed racer nob heads you often encounter on the road. Car came with summer tires so i immediately got the snow tire package and am actually begging for snow. The car has tremendous grip on snow , as most audi's with quattro do. Basically I love my new car, and inncidentlly it looks better then the slightly more expensive s7 in my opinion.

My new 4 door sports car
By Steven L. Weinstein

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

I spent almost a month looking for an S6. I just relocated to Sunny Florida last year after living in upstate New York for most of my life. I own a 2014 Porsche Carerra 4S. I brought a 2007 Chevy Tahoe SUV down and was looking to trade it twords an S6. I finally located the car and made arrangements to test drive it. I was totally amazed a 4 door sedan could drive like the S6. The rest is history as I bought the S6 and traded my '07 Tahoe. The car came with the high-end B & O sound system among other options, which is just amazing. I'm so used to getting second looks in my Porsche but this car is a wolf in sheep's clothing.. No one gives you a second look which I love... When you step on the gas, I feel like I'm in the Porsche!