2008 Audi S6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

quattro 5.2L V10 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )
Who writes these reviews?
By nickp on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2008 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

I almost did not purchase this car after reading what Edmunds and alike had to say, but luckily did after driving both the E63 and M5. They are definitely fast but so is a ZR1 corvett or a mustang! Point being, Audi owners have more in mind than pure horsepower. It's the ability to have a car that handles under all conditions and environments, and do it in a way that doesn't say look at me. And seriously, the engine is a thing of beauty! The M5 will take me out until it starts to rain..he'll be in the ditch and I'll be eating dinner! I have seriously considered getting an R8 but can't come to grips with giving up such an all around wonderful car.

Amazing
By S Man on 03/10/09 03:19 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

This car is absolutely amazing. The Led lights are stunning. The white and red interior dashboard displays are amazing. The sport seats are very comfortable and keep you strapped. Everyone that sees this beautiful and yet understated beast knows that there is something very special underneath the hood. I might as well replace the stock hood with a transparent hood to see that Lamborghini derived V10 beauty.

There is no comparison
By Audi4life on 12/24/08 13:58 PM (PST)

2008 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Audi and by far my favorite. You can't compare this car to the M5 or the E63, That's what the RS6 is for (We won't get the current 570bhp in the states) For those of us that know about Audis, this car will blow away any E500 or twin Turbo 550i and you will look better doing it. This is the best S I have owned. I had the 2001 S8 and that was a blast too.Until the 2011 RS6 comes this is the next best thing or the 2003 RS6.

Wow and simply amazing
By sshah on 12/01/08 13:27 PM (PST)

2008 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

Purchased this car Friday and have not stopped admiring what this car is capable of and how much fun you can have in a sedan. Tested M3 M5 but for the price, refinement and handling, hands down this the car is the best. It's a Lambo in a sedan's clothing and the grunt the engine make when it's pushed is awesome. Plus you have quattro stabilty and handling.

Classy-Performance Sleeper
By NH S6 on 06/02/08 09:39 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

Saw the A6, then the S6 and there was no comparison. I had to have it. performs and handles so superb and with its understated elegance, fools others who cannot believe how much sportiness and luxury is poured into one car! Has better, more luxurious interior than the competitors, yet keeps it sporty.

It's a rocket limo
By JJ on 04/15/08 09:04 AM (PDT)

2008 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

I bought the S6 after owning 3 Porsche's. I shopped the E63 AMG, GS460, Jaguar XF and M5. The S6 is the best combo of ammenities, price, performance and looks. After driving it a while it's better than I expected.

Great Car
By Laramie4x4 on 04/07/08 20:16 PM (PDT)

2008 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

I bought this car last month and seem to learn that it can do more, much more, than I'll ever force it too. Knowing it has the power and handling is great on I 5 and heading to Seattle on the weekends.

Excellent Car
By hellas79 on 01/06/08 01:38 AM (PST)

2008 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

Love it, most fun to drive car I've ever owned of the 50+ exotics and luxury cars I've had so far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.