2007 Audi S6 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

quattro 5.2L V10 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (8 reviews )
My S6 review
By Marc Anderson on 11/14/09 11:58 AM (PST)

2007 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

This car has been fantastic over the past 2 years! The only faults are that it is heavy car, and isn't as nimble as my 3 series BMW. However, the front seats are amazingly comfortable, the interior is top notch, and the power and torque are monstrous but precise...fantastic engine growl and acceleration. No denying that a V10 is truly addictive. Gas mileage in non-sport mode is quite good...around low 20's mpg. The only issues I had have been electrical...automatic headlights didn't function correctly after a few months and had to be completely replaced (under warranty). Also, I have gone through several sets of tires prematurely...you have to keep an eye out for uneven wear due to weight.

Dissapointed
By matt on 07/13/08 16:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

Car drove and performed well. Service and reliability were a nightmare. At one point I was told they needed to remove my engine to replace a sensor. Many occasions where my car was never even looked at or serviced after having been left all day. Bottom line had to get rid of the car because of sevice and reliability will never buy an Audi again

S6 is the bomb!
By CLP on 08/02/07 20:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

Simply an awesome vehicle. The V10 engine is unlike any other and the overall balance of the vehicle at high and low speeds is perfect. Interior features such as bluetooth, iPod integration, speech recognition are easy to learn and enjoyable. Interior comfort is superb and four people fit comfortably. A car that makes you want to drive more.

Love my S6
By JRM on 07/04/07 12:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

Compared to Jag, BMW M5, MB E63, Audi seemed to have the best value for performance and interior quality. Ride a little firmer than my CTS-V, but it's not punishing. MPG average on the city/highway was 19, not bad for such a large car. Trunk is huge, seats are wonderful. The nav, radio, satellite, bluetooth phone controls are easy to learn. It is as fast as my CTS-V was, but much more sophisticated. Don't see any S6s on the road, which is nice. Haven't found any negatives yet. Good choice if you're looking for a quick, comfortable, roomy four door sedan. And it was a lot less $ than the benz and bimmer.

FANTASTICO!!
By Marcello on 04/17/07 20:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

I just puchased this amazing car and let me tell you, it's everything that I ever thought it would be, only much much more. The design is perfect starting from the body right down to the beautiful interior with soft Italian napa leather seats and a console that lights up like a 747 jet cockpit at night. Being from Italy though, I will tell you that the most impressive thing about this amazing machine is the roar and power of its V-10 Lamborghini Gallardo engine,and the handling that this car has in the curves. This is proably the best money that I have ever spent. I still can't beleive that my wife let me buy it! (She loves it too.) And so will you !!

S6 Rules
By Tuck on 04/09/07 14:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

I smile as the starter whirrs and the engine lights up! This is a REAL sports sedan. Drives totally different from my 2006 A6: engine, suspension, steering, brakes, handling. Worth each dollar!

Best Top Secret in the Market
By BlueSky on 01/28/07 05:06 AM (PST)

2007 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

Audi A6 S6 will exceed your expectation. This is a car for the "connoisseur". The only way to appreciate the A6 S6 is take a test drive. Once you sit behind the wheel, you will see what I am talking about. This is a luxury car inside out and the V10 will let you know that you have a rocket in your hands. Attach your seat belts and enjoy the ride....

Most impressive vehicle I have driven
By Brian K on 12/11/06 00:05 AM (PST)

2007 Audi S6 Sedan quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (5.2L 10cyl 6A)

Purchased the S6 in Nov and soon found out I had much more car on my hands than I had expected. Finesse doesn't describe this car's ability to accelerate, brake, manuever or perform. Handles everything with ease. The best part is that aside from the 19" wheels and the dimuitive V10 and S6 badges, this vehicle looks like a nice A6. Pass someone and their eyes and ears are opened by the rumbling of the 5.2 liter powerplant. This is a rocketship!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.