2013 Audi S5 Consumer Review: Amazing Car

2013 Audi S5 Coupe - Consumer Review

Amazing Car
By u2nelson on

2013 Audi S5 Premium Plus quattro 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl S/C 6M)

I have had this car for 4 weeks now, and it is still impressing me. The power is smooth and strong, it comes on early and just keeps puling hard. Very addictive. Handling, is well not as brilliant as my old BMW 330CI, but it is still exceptionaly good. This car is very fun to drive and did I mention it has gobs of smooth power. The quality of the finish, both inside and outside is superb. Initially I was not sure about the alcantara seat inserts, but now that I have the alcantara, I am 100% sold and glad to have it. It's superior, both in looks and function and very easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth. It's hard to believe someone would pay extra to not get the alcantara.

Interior styling and quality. This is what really sealed the deal on deciding on this car. So much better than the BMW. I love the MMI nav system and all the high tech goodies that goes with it. The ability to send Google map locations from any computer to my car navigation is very cool. Phone and IPOD integrate seamlessly. Overall this car might cost a bit more than the competition, but you do get value for those dollars. High quality, high performance and styling that really stands out. What more can I say.

A bigger Gas tank. 16.9 gallons is OK, but a little more capacity would be welcome. Not a big deal, I'm just being critical.